Mo Alexander?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Is he injured and I missed it? He didn't play at all against the Broncos.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's not you, it's Fish. He treats the media like Obi Wan treats the Stormtroopers at Mos Eisley when it comes to giving out any injury news. (Which makes sense since most media is scum and villainy...)

Yesterday's news: "Davis started in place of Maurice Alexander, who missed the game for undisclosed reasons."

14 days ago: "Mark Barron and safety Maurice Alexander did not practice. Fisher said they were held out to give them a day off. 'Nothing to be concerned with,' he said."

He can go about his business... Move along...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not you, it's Fish. He treats the media like Obi Wan treats the Stormtroopers at Mos Eisley when it comes to giving out any injury news. (Which makes sense since most media is scum and villainy...)

Yesterday's news: "Davis started in place of Maurice Alexander, who missed the game for undisclosed reasons."

14 days ago: "Mark Barron and safety Maurice Alexander did not practice. Fisher said they were held out to give them a day off. 'Nothing to be concerned with,' he said."

He can go about his business... Move along...
Thanks

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I was shocked as well....just nothing...did he walk into a dispensary too? IS HE STILL STARTING?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If you watched Hardknocks last night it was Mo Alexander who put Bennie on his butt. Broader than day light it was #31.
I think he hurt himself before the KC game.Fisher is just being careful plus they need to give some reps away.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mo Alexander right now is one of The Rams I'm most excited to see this season. He brings the wood. This guy
Takes a leadership role as well.He feeds off Ogletree,by getting the DB's the call.

Cody Davis had a nice pick & is solid.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Something very strange is going on and nobody is reporting about it

It's called Mo Alexander is stealth like. He is going to bring the hammer as a FS !! Watching videos & going to camp a couple times. Mo really sticks out.
-- Like I said on this post. Mo was the player coming up & out a lick on Bennie Cunningham. That was when The Rams first started scraping offense against defense.
The next one was when Ogletree hit Gurley Man !! Gurley wanted to show his toughness and went after tree.
-- Mo Alexander reminds me of a Shark just floating around ready to attack. He has a big bit.I. Think he attacks right after fighter plans fly over Levi Stadium.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
If you watched Hardknocks last night it was Mo Alexander who put Bennie on his butt. Broader than day light it was #31.
I think he hurt himself before the KC game.Fisher is just being careful plus they need to give some reps away.

IIRC it was tree that laid the wood on bennie. Mo hit Cooper though I believe. either way, he was out there so hopefully everything is ok

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From my view of
IIRC it was tree that laid the wood on bennie. Mo hit Cooper though I believe. either way, he was out there so hopefully everything is ok
watching v's reports was Ogletree actually tackled Gurley. --Maybe I got the hit on Bennie wrong though. There were 2 separate fights though.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
ya great we need another safety that can hit and not cover anyone. his coverage skills are lacking just like Mcleod not going to help us at all.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Mo had some hugely impressive run stops today. Wish, I would have seen him more in the passing game, but he blew up some run plays, and didn't look rusty, or slow, at all.