MNF: Vikings at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Why on earth would you do a screen behind the LOS on 3rd down????? Wtf.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Bears should go get an offensive minded coach and just keep Pagano as DC.

It would not make a ton of sense for Staley there. They just need to fix their offense.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
...and if the Rams lost Staley, and Pagano was available, he would make sense as a DC.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
...and if the Rams lost Staley, and Pagano was available, he would make sense as a DC.
Imho if it does happen, I think moving Shula up might make sense.

I 100 percent believe Shula will be a D/C someday.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno. Absolutely don't want to turn this into a COVID thread.

Just putting out there that after Canadian Thanksgiving on 10/12, COVID rates SKYROCKETED to even worse than in April when they were the highest previously.

So how's that matter? Well, I think we see the same here and after Thanksgiving, we see enough positive tests that we'll have game cancellations and if that happens, the agreement is to add 1 team to each conference's playoffs.

I think unless for the first time since this started we avoid what everyone else is experiencing, we will have that cancellation and the playoff roster will be expanded.

Also, wrt the AFC... the AFC East has two teams that are kicking our division's ass. Miami and Buffalo are feasting on our division right now. There are plenty of good teams in the AFC now.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
What makes you think that? He's just the OLBs coach.
I've been wrong before, But what he has done with the LBer group he has makes me believe he will be a DC.

Imho if not with the Rams,someone else will make him a DC. Jmho

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings will be 7-5.

Good chance were also 7-5 here in three weeks, although I really hope we're at least 8-4.

Vikings are officially in the playoff picture

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Thielen and Cook cost me my FF matchup. F'kers...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Imho if it does happen, I think moving Shula up might make sense.

I 100 percent believe Shula will be a D/C someday.
Agreed. From the moment he got here he has done a good job with the talent he was given. The Rams having successful reclamation projects two years running in Fowler and now Floyd doesn't happen without great coaching.

The question I'd have is whether he's been assisting Staley in building the gameplans. Because if he's not learning from Staley right now in that way he probably won't be the replacement (assuming Staley is hired away of course).