MNF: Redskins@Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Really loving what I my seeing from Wentz and at the time i wanted him over Goff. Looking at things now, I feel like both Wentz and Goff are on the right teams for their personality/style of play. Could the Eagles and Rams be the next Colts/Pats rivalry for the next decade? I think there’s a good possibility. Philly is no joke and this could be their year.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I've watched Wentz over the last 2 years. But... today, watching him....It reaffirms my initial 2016 draft day thought... the Rams should have selected him. At the end of the day, in 5 years, we will know the final tally with regards to Wentz vs. Goff. As of right now though? Wentz is kicking serious ass. I believe the Rams actually have a better supporting cast. That being said, Wentz is making more happen.

At the end of the day... I have to hope and pray that Goff will win the long game. Or at least, win enough to win a championship!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've watched Wentz over the last 2 years. But... today, watching him....It reaffirms my initial 2016 draft day thought... the Rams should have selected him. At the end of the day, in 5 years, we will know the final tally with regards to Wentz vs. Goff. As of right now though? Wentz is kicking serious ass. I believe the Rams actually have a better supporting cast. That being said, Wentz is making more happen.

At the end of the day... I have to hope and pray that Goff will win the long game. Or at least, win enough to win a championship!

Wentz is two years older than Goff. I feel very confident than we took the right guy. Goff ran our offense from the LOS against Arizona. It was almost Manning-esque. That kid's poise and mental acuity at such a young age are astounding. We won't truly know what Wentz or Goff will be until both guys are in the 26 to 30 age range. But I feel quite happy with what we have. Mentally, Goff looks like a special player, and that tends to separate the good from the elite.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really loving what I my seeing from Wentz and at the time i wanted him over Goff. Looking at things now, I feel like both Wentz and Goff are on the right teams for their personality/style of play. Could the Eagles and Rams be the next Colts/Pats rivalry for the next decade? I think there’s a good possibility. Philly is no joke and this could be their year.

The hell with that. This is our year. Our defense is now top 10 in points allowed. Our offense is #1. And our special teams are as dominant as ever. This team is going to keep trending up.(please, football gods, you owe us this one)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wentz is two years older than Goff. I feel very confident than we took the right guy. Goff ran our offense from the LOS against Arizona. It was almost Manning-esque. That kid's poise and mental acuity at such a young age are astounding. We won't truly know what Wentz or Goff will be until both guys are in the 26 to 30 age range. But I feel quite happy with what we have. Mentally, Goff looks like a special player, and that tends to separate the good from the elite.
Like I said Jrry... I hate to make a snap (2 yr) judgement. My point was that, as of right now Wentz just seems to be more confident and decisive. BUT... at the end of the 3-5 year day.... time will tell! I can only HOPE Goff will rule the day!

Ram65

Legend
Eagles look like the team to beat. Wentz keeps getting better every week. Skins were a little beaten up on defense. They have an easy schedule the rest of the way.

James Otto

Starter
Am I the only one that can't stand looking at Wentz or Doug Pederson? I want to punch them both in the face ...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Like I said Jrry... I hate to make a snap (2 yr) judgement. My point was that, as of right now Wentz just seems to be more confident and decisive. BUT... at the end of the 3-5 year day.... time will tell! I can only HOPE Goff will rule the day!

Wentz had a head start by going to a QB-friendly team with a QB-friendly coaching staff, whereas Goff went to an offense that was aptly described in another story that appeared to day as a Dickensian orphanage of an offense (gawd what a great line). Still, I like Goff's arm talent better, and he doesn't seem to be lacking any confidence or swagger.

TexasRam

Legend
Wentz is just an incredible character on and off the field. I root for him because he is an awesome dude, and man of faith.

The only thing he needs to change is to stop relying on his legs so much. When he runs he needs to slide down rather than taking those big hits. Need to follow the model Russell Wilson uses.

Scirca

Rookie

Jared Goff called 70% of the plays at the line of scrimmage. And for @LARams_1963 will it even matter when we win the super bowl this year. ;)

KDS73

Rookie

Agreed that Wentz is kicking ass. But if Goff ends up being a franchise qb for the Rams, then that's all that matters.

KDS73

Rookie
Am I the only one that can't stand looking at Wentz or Doug Pederson? I want to punch them both in the face ...

Can't help you with Pederson. But take 10 minutes to watch this story about Wentz and the "Dutch Destroyer." If you still feel like punching him afterwards, you might have some anger issues that will require meds.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelph...ntz-the-dutch-destroyer-and-a-dream-come-true

View: https://www.facebook.com/phillysportsnetwork/videos/1514032698693114/

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am so lucky to live dead center between Steeler country and Wentzlevania. He is a beast and the Eagles are darn good .

Anywhere near me?

They are, our game against them will be our biggest test this year. And may be preview for the road to the super bowl.

Getting ahead of ourselves. I hope it's true, I think it can be, but the past ten years has me shell shocked.

Psycho_X

Legend
Getting ahead of ourselves. I hope it's true, I think it can be, but the past ten years has me shell shocked.

Yeah, I cringed just typing it. If our defense hadn't picked its game up the last several I wouldn't think it but as of right now we have as much of a chance as any other team in the NFC. I'm not saying we are thee team to beat but if the Eagles and us keep at our current pace and stay relatively healthy that game will be one of the biggest of the season. What a difference a year makes... hopefully it continues.