MNF: Ravens at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All these pregame shows act like Jackson is unstoppable. We'll see about that

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.
https://ramsondemand.com/chat/

Many of our core ROD members have complained over some of the content in our GDT's.
If you can't keep your cool please use the link above to do it or risk getting booted from the GDT. Thanks.

RamWoodie

Legend
The time is close...less than an hour. The only thing in my mind right now are these to things:

1. How has McVay prepared the offense.

2. How well does the defense tackle.

The Rams can do this...and...

IN MY MIND THIS WON'T BE AN UPSET WIN!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Bubbaramfan and my view for tonight 15747275874715863263557586502638.jpg

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
All these pregame shows act like Jackson is unstoppable. We'll see about that

Yep, and with all due respect, fuck Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. Get sick of the media sucking D all over these players and teams after only a short run of success.

For some reason, they never did that to us ....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should pull Tom Jackson out of retirement to do a last episode of "All Jacked Up," featuring Lamar Jackson

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Personally, I think if the Rams win this game then they will make the playoffs! I think they still have a chance even if they lose but it will be a tough road!

I am predicting that the 49’s win the West and both the Rams & Seahawks make it as the Wildcard Teams (Not my wish! Just my Prediction!)!