GAME DAY MNF - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Monday December 19, 2022

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JB Long’s Game Preview:

Rams head to Lambeau Field to clash with Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on Monday Night Football | Week 15 Game Preview

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/1604588564951490565?s=61&t=c_pqb7_nObAwFRRE5_u4nA

View: https://youtu.be/_soCE9b2s04

NFL.com Preview;

View: https://youtu.be/EnOS_NHf3Dk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sneaky Son of A Gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nWn6zFo.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We could see some snowflakes tonight.

2DDFA3F4-8E08-4EB7-9734-A896D254031C.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams should be up for this one and hungry to string some wins together. Keep the calls balanced with runs to protect our beat up OL. Time for you to produce Akers, run hard and get those tough yards early and maybe you will end with a big day.

Excited to see Baker episode deux.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have no illusions of us making the playoffs. I know it ain't happening. What I do want to see is some good offense with a legit quarterback and legit arm.

I also want to see if Cam Akers can be that guy we saw his rookie year. He's got 4 games to prove himself. I want to see Tutu continue his progress. Be a legitimate deep threat.

And I want to see the inexperienced youngsters in the secondary gain valuable experience facing a first ballot hall of famer. Guys like Durant, Kendrick, Yeast and Lake need as much time as they can get.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And I want to see the inexperienced youngsters in the secondary gain valuable experience facing a first ballot hall of famer. Guys like Durant, Kendrick, Yeast and Lake need as much time as they can get.
Yes. I am getting really tired of our proven low-end CBs being trotted out there. Rochell I'm not going to write off as he was very raw when we drafted him, but I don't like his instincts in coverage period. Long is a non-difference maker as well. But at this point let's look at the kid. Kendrick is already out there getting BBQ'd, and I seriously doubt there's all that much dropoff from Long to Durant. Start playing Durant and put his ass on an island a little bit and see how he handles himself. Coverage is his strength, and as to his tackling issues let him get fucking embarrassed out there and maybe he'll be motivated to improve on that shit next offseason and into camp.

Also and btw please put Kendrick in the slot and leave his slow ass there. He should acclimate there. That is his future, if he does indeed have one at this level.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL off season is so dayum long, I cant stand it. So if the Rams can stave off elimination another week, that's 1 less week of "off season"

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yes. I am getting really tired of our proven low-end CBs being trotted out there. Rochell I'm not going to write off as he was very raw when we drafted him, but I don't like his instincts in coverage period. Long is a non-difference maker as well. But at this point let's look at the kid. Kendrick is already out there getting BBQ'd, and I seriously doubt there's all that much dropoff from Long to Durant. Start playing Durant and put his ass on an island a little bit and see how he handles himself. Coverage is his strength, and as to his tackling issues let him get fucking embarrassed out there and maybe he'll be motivated to improve on that shit next offseason and into camp.

Also and btw please put Kendrick in the slot and leave his slow ass there. He should acclimate there. That is his future, if he does indeed have one at this level.
If there is only one thing about the Fisher era better than the McVay era, it’s that they did a better job developing DBs.

oldnotdead

Legend
We are starting a whole lot of backups. I don't expect them to win. But I do expect them to play well. If they play well this team even with backups can be competitive. That's all I expect. Just be competitive and let the chips fall where they may. A win would be wonderful, loss is "oh well" no tragedy.

15 degrees with light snow is better than the 9 degrees and 10 mph wind with no snow that was the original forecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.