MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Before this games starts I'm just gonna say Debo Samuels scares the $hi+ out of me when he plays the Rams

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I just want us to show we can beat a physical team, especially after last week. I want to see us use the running game, hit the TE in the middle and RB in the flats, not just get caught in trying to make everything a big play. That will help the O line protect the qb.

And on D, don't give us those 10-15 yard cushions. Maybe shadow their best WR with JR some.

Kind of nervous about this game. This team has given us fits last two years. Ugh. Niners.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So is Brycen Hopkin kept in a box that says "Do not break glass unless it is an extreme, super duper duper emergency" or something?

Has ever been active?

Why is he on the roster?
As I said in the pre-game thread,
Ok, for the last time, if Brycen Hopkins is not active then he certainly has photos of McVay and/or Snead in uncompromising situations containing farm animals

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finishing up making some kung pao chicken for dinner and gonna turn off the rest of the world to watch this.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They better beat down these mother fucking, elephant dick sucking, mother fuckers.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, we get the ball first. We score first. I equate scoring first when you get the ball as holding serve.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Beckham definitely getting the vanilla route tree until he's fully acclimated with the playbook

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Stafford coulda ran with that one. I guess its like a punt.