GAME DAY MNF - Eagles at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Actually this result may work out in rams favor. Especially if the Niners win vs Ravens. All but assures they rest starters in the final week if they beat Balt now.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
WTF? How do playoff teams lose to sheattle? Sheattle sucks ass, just means we need to win out! Those games we let get away are really gonna hurt if we miss the playoffs.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That was a little unfortunate. That might send Seattle on a run. We control our destiny though.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Actually this result may work out in rams favor. Especially if the Niners win vs Ravens. All but assures they rest starters in the final week if they beat Balt now.
Don't think they can handle the Ravens. That fuckin team is legit and Lamar Jackson is a pain in the ass to defend.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We need the shitters to win the 2 seed so we can draw them.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
WTF? How do playoff teams lose to sheattle? Sheattle sucks ass, just means we need to win out! Those games we let get away are really gonna hurt if we miss the playoffs.
The Sea Hawks have to win out--there are no guarantees.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The Sea Hawks have to win out--there are no guarantees.
Yeah but they get to play some shit teams in the Titans, Steelers, and Cards. Hopefully they lose one of those but we definitely need to possibly win out.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I think the Niners win that one in Santa Clara but could def go either way
I really think they'll have tons of trouble with Baltimore. They've always had issues with more mobile QBs and they don't get anymore mobile than Lamar Jackson.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I like it. If San Fran has a lead they rest their starters
I don't like it. It forces more scenarios where we may have to win out. If Seattle lost, we got a 2 game lead on them for a playoff berth. This was not in any way good for us. We need teams below us to lose not get upsets.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I agree. No way this works in the Rams favor. I do think the whiners will beat up on Baltimore tho...

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We really need Detroit to beat Minnesota this week.

That sets up Min/GB as an elimination game in week 17.

Then in week 18 the Vikings play at Detroit.

If Packers beat the Panthers this week, rooting for Minnesota to beat them makes more sense.

The realistic nightmare scenario for the Rams (beyond us losing one of the next two obviously) is:

Seattle wins out

Green Bay loses to Minnesota

Minnesota splits with Detroit and beats Green Bay

That would allow both Seattle and Minnesota to grab the last two spots.

The Minnesota scenario is plausible - and if they lose to GB, it's plausible that GB beats Carolina and Chicago.

Long story short, Min/GB will almost certainly knock one out and then we need Seattle to lose one of their last three.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It may actually be more realistic for Minnesota to lose to Detroit twice and beat Green Bay...that would allow both us and Seattle in

socalrams90

Starter
Things were a lot more simpler had the eagles won today. Fuck it, just happy to play relevant football in December.