GAME DAY MNF Doubleheader - Titans at Bills / Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Bills are the obvious SB favorite right now, they look pretty unstoppable. And I dont think there's any chance Philly loses the NFC east. Hurts looks like he took a big step this off-season with the addition of Brown. They have a top 5 rushing offense yet with Brown, Smith, and Goddert can throw the ball way more than last year.

Agreed. The 0-1 Titans got steamrolled worse than the Rams did last week, which is a surprise.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Last year, Arizona scored an average of 35 ppg in the first four games (all wins).

They ended the year with 11 points in their one playoff game.

It’s a long season… and there are no trophies given out in September.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bills might be peaking a bit early.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bills might be peaking a bit early.
That’s what I am thinking.

It is great to start hot, but it is a LOOOONG way to February… teams that win the Superbowl are playing their best late in the season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s what I am thinking.

It is great to start hot, but it is a LOOOONG way to February… teams that win the Superbowl are playing their best late in the season.
Go to sleep, you night owl bastids! @Merlin can't afford to lose any beauty sleep!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bills could be unbeatable, they have not punted yet. If Josh Allen doesn't get hurt, he's going to be the MVP. Chargers have a chance, if they can figure out how to win and the Ravens have an outside shot, other then that, the Bills are winning the Super Bowl and all of us know it's obvious.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Last year, Arizona scored an average of 35 ppg in the first four games (all wins).

They ended the year with 11 points in their one playoff game.

It’s a long season… and there are no trophies given out in September.
Arizona's success last season came out of nowhere, and I don't think anyone who watches football believed they could sustain it. The Bills have been getting better every year for the last 3 seasons. They were blowing teams out last year as well, and were a very dangerous team. While I agree it's early and anything can happen, you can't compare the Cards last season to the Bills of this season.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Arizona's success last season came out of nowhere, and I don't think anyone who watches football believed they could sustain it. The Bills have been getting better every year for the last 3 seasons. They were blowing teams out last year as well, and were a very dangerous team. While I agree it's early and anything can happen, you can't compare the Cards last season to the Bills of this season.
The point is, there are always teams with early sizzle and late fizzle. The prior year, it was the Ravens. They were coming off a 14-2 campaign, and started the year with 38-6 and 33-16 wins. In the end, though, they lost in the divisional round of the playoffs 17-3.

The Bills are the best team in the league right now (and my preseason pick to win the AFC). It’s a long road, though, and sustaining dominance is difficult.