MNF: Cowboys@Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
We can beat both these teams. Zeke is somewhat like OBJ, if you rattle him early it can take him out for the rest of the game. We can score on that defense too. We could very well go 2-0 against the Cardinals this year too.

Mick

Pro Bowler
One of the narratives in AZ is that Arians won't give help to his OLine using TE's or RB's via chip blocks or max protect. That's simply a weakness of pure stubborn ego.
Well why would he? You see that attempt at a block by Gresham? That thing was ugly... :shocking:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our receiving corps is going to give Dallas a hard time. Gurley is going to give the Cards a hard time...Good stuff here.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yeah.... so someone should tell Arians that wildcat doesn't work anymore.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Lawrence looks to be a game wrecker, hopefully Hav eats his Wheaties, says his prayers and takes his vitamins, or any other thing that might help.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lawrence looks to be a game wrecker, hopefully Hav eats his Wheaties, says his prayers and takes his vitamins, or any other thing that might help.

He should look like a game wrecker, the idiotic cardinals expecting a TE to cover him. Sheer stupidity.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is hard. I want Arizona to lose. But I also want Dallas to lose. I'm just waiting for PFF to give Dak a better grade than Goff this week. :LOL:

Zero

Pro Bowler
Screenshot_1.png

Demarcus lawrence is on a tear this season.Gonna be some chippin
going on next week

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is hard. I want Arizona to lose. But I also want Dallas to lose. I'm just waiting for PFF to give Dak a better grade than Goff this week. :LOL:
Its not hard. Cards lose and we stay in sole possession of first place.

What's wrong with you people?!!
:dizzy:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This game is going perfectly for me!! I'm up 31 points playing against Elliott and Bailey in fantasy. So far he's been quiet and Dallas is beating our division rival. SUHWEEEEET!!!