GAME DAY MNF - Broncos at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, Von Miller left for this shit show? Who has been active for 5 games now and has barely registered a stat.... 2 tackles, 1 QB hit... that's it.

I'm going to assume he gets a little better as the year goes on as it hasn't quite been a year since his ACL tear but still... dude has looked like a JAG so far.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Also, Von Miller left for this shit show? Who has been active for 5 games now and has barely registered a stat.... 2 tackles, 1 QB hit... that's it.

I'm going to assume he gets a little better as the year goes on as it hasn't quite been a year since his ACL tear but still... dude has looked like a JAG so far.
Miller has done very little thus far.

Miller has actually played six games but has only played 29% of the Bills defensive snaps. In 126 plays, Miller has one tackle and one assisted tackle. Miller has pocketed between $21M-$24M since signing with Buffalo.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
McDermott fires the OC.

If McDermott doesn't call that blitz and if they don't get the penalty.. does this happen? What's the process here?

And does the OC get the blame for the turnovers. That's the part I'm conflicted on. Allen has to be better with the ball, imo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Crazy ending. Looked like they wanted to improve our draft position.

WestCoastRam

Legend
McDermott fires the OC.

If McDermott doesn't call that blitz and if they don't get the penalty.. does this happen? What's the process here?

And does the OC get the blame for the turnovers. That's the part I'm conflicted on. Allen has to be better with the ball, imo.

Allen's regressed some (actually, since the KC playoff game) and I guess you can pin that on the OC but the team is dysfunctional top to bottom. Kinda sad, when they were cooking, they were super fun to watch.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I don't have any ill will toward Von. He wanted to get paid so that's his right. But I didn't know after his return he's been mid.

Looks like our FO was right again.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Dorsey's not the problem from an install/play calling prospective. I guess you could argue he should be reigning in Allen's bad tendencies that have reemerged.

Will get a lot of looks elsewhere.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't have any ill will toward Von. He wanted to get paid so that's his right. But I didn't know after his return he's been mid.

Looks like our FO was right again.
Watching him eat Noteboom's ass in game one last season was rough. But yeah I think the Rams knew Von has a tendency to put his feet up. If he's not smelling a title the guy is in hibernation.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My bets before the season are looking great! Bills won't won the division for $100 and another $50 on them missing the playoffs.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Dorsey wasn't perfect but not much he can do when his qb turns the ball over regularly.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
McDermott fires the OC.

Well you can't fire the QB so you firer the OC and hope that shakes up the QB enough to pull his head out of his ass.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It reeks of desperation! Sure it's to wake up Josh Allen but it also diverts attention from the defense (McDermott's baby) allowing the Broncos to drive into field goal range. But if anybody needed to be fired, since McDermott wouldn't fire himself, it should have been the ST coach. Mims had a couple of good returns and the straw that broke their back......12 guys on the field when they missed the FG negated a Bills victory......a victory despite 4 turnovers if only the ST coach could count!!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
...12 guys on the field when they missed the FG negated a Bills victory......a victory despite 4 turnovers if only the ST coach could count!!!
The way the whole stadium cheered when that first field goal missed.

Then they turned around and lost 30 seconds later.

They enjoyed the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all within a minute's time. :)

That's got to hurt

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Josh Allen will never be mentioned among the elite quarterbacks until he stops being so inconsistent. He's got all the tools to be one. But he's not there because of that.