GAME DAY MNF: Bills at Jets - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That sucks.
I won by 100 pts

#flexing

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Psycho_X

Legend
So ex-Ram highlights. Leonard Floyd knocks Aaron Rodgers out for year/ever. And Taylor Rapp I’m pretty sure was first whiffed tackle on game winning punt return. I think he whiffed on a huge play to Hall earlier too.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I kind of took pleasure in that Bills loss after what they did to the Rams on opening night last year. Just a little how does it feel now, suckas!

As for the Jets, welp, at least we got Namath to game 4 back in '77.
Too soon? Sorry.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Feel bad for the Jets because all of us have been there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was going to get sickening (Tom Brady style) watching/listening to the Rodgers drama all season in NY… But this sucks. It was over before it started.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rodgers vs the NY media can still happen. He's just gonna be in a boot. :laugh3:

RamWoodie

Legend
The Bills issue is Allen. Dude has a strong arm and those critical 3 picks cost them the game!!!

A strong arm doesn't always make accurate passes.

Psycho_X

Legend
The Bills issue is Allen. Dude has a strong arm and those critical 3 picks cost them the game!!!

A strong arm doesn't always make accurate passes.
Yeah, he's never been an accurate passer but makes up for it with his legs a lot of time. But adding in the amount he fumbles negates that part. He's kind of stuck in the zone of where Goff was from 2018-2020... turnover machine negating all the good stuff he does in between. Buffalo is going to have a problem if he doesn't start taking care of the ball better.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tuesday interviews with Pat McAfee gonna be boring now. Wonder if Rodgers skips todays lol?
Honestly I haven't watched Pat's show since he sold out to the man. I've only caught the occasional clip. Hope the suits don't suck all the fun out of it too quickly.