GAME DAY MNF - 49’ers at Cardinals (Mexico City)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
What would / should those 188 snaps look like?
I don't know if he's a "franchise QB" or not.. early returns ain't great.. but are very limited.

But I do know that Jimmy G is a much better fit for what they run. The quick stuff is in his bag.. and not in Lance's.
You have to protect Jimmy G.. but if you do? With those weapons? Long day at the office for any defense.

I hate the 9ers.. but they're the most complete team in the NFC right now.. with the Cowboys a close second, imo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What would / should those 188 snaps look like?

For me;
  1. Better accuracy than he’s shown passing the ball. His accuracy will be his downfall IMO.
  2. Ability to get through reads quicker.
  3. Less Chinese fire drill when the play breaks down (he is frantic looking).
  4. When he scrambles, be smarter with your body. It wasn’t just his current injury, he took hits in prior showings that looked awkward.
  5. And honestly… as a runner, he is no Lamar Jackson. He might be fast, but he is not very illusive.
All rookies make mistakes, but some of these are difficult things to improve upon. Accuracy for example, you have that or you don’t. Same with illusiveness.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So, ahh.... what happens in Mexico City, stays in Mexico City??

Cardinals Fire OL Coach

Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury told Bob McManaman of the Arizona Republic on Tuesday that offensive line coach and running game coordinator Sean Kugler was fired after an incident in Mexico City on Sunday night.

"We relieved him of his duties, and he was sent home Monday morning prior to the game," Kingsbury said.

"It's challenging anytime you make a staff change in that type of manner," he added.

Kingsbury did not address Kugler's firing at a Tuesday news conference: