MMQB: Top 10 Linebackers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
To listen to the podcast click the link below and scroll down. No Rams LB's mentioned even in the runner-ups, and there were a total of 23 that got votes.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/07/18/nfl-best-linebackers-luke-kuechly-bobby-wagner-sean-lee

The Top 10 Linebackers in Football
Is Kuechly still king? Why did the Patriots pick Hightower over Collins? And people are saying so many nice things about Bobby Wagner!
By Gary Gramling and Andy Benoit

Number 10—2:00 - Jamie Collins(Browns)

Number 9—9:43 - C.J. Mosley(Ravens)

Number 8—12:04 - Dont'a Hightower(Patriots)

Number 7—17:18 - Ryan Shazier(Steelers)

Number 6—20:03 - Thomas Davis(Panthers)

Number 5—25:41 - Telvin Smith(Jaguars)

Number 4—35:17 - K. J. Wright(Seahawks)

Number 3—39:28 - Sean Lee(Cowboys)

Number 2—42:49 - Bobby Wagner(Seahawks)

Number 1—45:01 - Luke Kuechly(Panthers)

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Well, I think we all know that quinn will be high on this list come playoff time. And barwin won't be no slouch either.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I think we all know that quinn will be high on this list come playoff time. And barwin won't be no slouch either.

Don't forget Ogletree. He's going to be a stud in a 3-4. Barron is going to be fine as well. I know that people worry about his size, but I trust in Wade Phillips to bring the best out of him.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Oh, I'm not forgetting those 2 as I think our lbr starters will be one of the best in the league, but the 2 outside guys, will be in the pro bowl

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh, I'm not forgetting those 2 as I think our lbr starters will be one of the best in the league, but the 2 outside guys, will be in the pro bowl
Who is the eff is Telvin Smith??
I think these three Quote's pretty much cover my feels!! Except let me add I think our LBer Corps will be Top 5 ranked by the end of the Season, And there will be NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! Just my not so humble opinion!!(y):snicker::shades:

Edit: I should have also added in @Memento Quote About Ogletree and Barron, I was thinking of those two in reading the List!!

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No Khalil Mack? I call shenanigans.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If I'm not mistaken we picked Pead while Wagner was still on the board and we needed a MLBer, at the time. This still hurts.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Who is the eff is Telvin Smith??
A lil beast that runs around for the Jags...the Jags defense slipped into the top 10 last year...they were really playing well at the end of the season.

The Bucs have some good LB's down there as well...

Still shocked that Ogletree isn't on here rated higher than Shazier....oh well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LOL - tats what I thought when I read the name!

The Jags defense is going to be really good.You will here about a couple other players as well.

Telvin Smith is another FSU guys. He is a great sideline to sideline LB .His rookie year was his best.Marques Peterson had 8 int'.