MMQB Spiking the Punch in the NFC West | NFL Deep Dive Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spiking the Punch in the NFC West | NFL Deep Dive​

The MMQB team dives into one of the most elite divisions in the NFL. Do the Seahawks need a reboot? The stage is set for the McVay-Stafford show. Just how good is Budda Baker? And what do we expect from the 49ers?

The Division Preview Series moves on to the bluebloods of the NFC West, where all the most interesting QB-coach marriages live.

What do Jenny, Conor and Gary make of the upgrade from Jared Goff to Matthew Stafford? Will this ramp up the pressure on Sean McVay? Will Les Snead catch some heat if a thin defense falls apart? And is anything less than a Super Bowl acceptable for the Rams?

A look at Trey Lance and all the many reasons this isn't like the RG3–Kyle Shanahan setup in Washington. Examining the Seahawks' search for answers with a Russell Wilson–centric offense, and finding a solution for Jamal Adams on defense. And does Kliff Kingsbury's offense have anything beyond a cool name—and could Rondale Moore be the alcohol that spikes the red Kool-Aid?

Plus, our preseason poll for order of finish, a division preview Mad Libs–style, Conor's anti-bucket list, lots of powdered beverages and so much more.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/spiking-the-punch-in-the-nfc-west-nfl-deep-dive/id916244917?i=1000527089749

Flint

Pro Bowler
I guess this is better than nothing but I wasn’t overly impressed. I was a little disappointed to hear the old, “McVay is probably tired of telling Jared who to throw to before the ball is snapped,” thing brought up yet again. It’s unfortunate this is still being talked about and I’m sure it’s not the last, especially if Jared struggles. But I really didn’t hear anything new that I haven’t seen discussed more in depth on this board.