MMQB: Peter King - "The Rams are going to be hell to play"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I'm not as hard on Shotty as many others are.
I saw some pretty cool plays last year missed to dropped balls and poor pass protection .

Also, Shottys' last 2 jobs have been with coaches with a ground and pound mentality

I think he'll do fine.

When Martz was in Chicago, he didn't look like a genius without all the cool toys and solid o line he had in STL.

Dodgersrf point well said sir.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not as hard on Shotty as many others are.
I saw some pretty cool plays last year missed to dropped balls and poor pass protection .

Also, Shottys' last 2 jobs have been with coaches with a ground and pound mentality

I think he'll do fine.

When Martz was in Chicago, he didn't look like a genius without all the cool toys and solid o line he had in STL.

While my knee jerk reaction is to criticize Schott the Rams did try to go to a more wide open offense to begin the year last year and for various reasons it didn't work, so on the fly it was pulled back. I think elements would have gradually been added back - but then came Sam's injury.

While there will be a lot of running for the Rams in 2014 - I also expect enough surprises to keep the defenses we play unsettled, and with Sam back at QB I do expect them to be going over the top a few times a game at least.

Let them TRY to stack the box against the Rams - I dare all 13 of their opponents to see what happens then.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just talked to the Rams office ,Peter's schedule is off ,there is no practice Aug 6th. so he won;t be here that day