Mizzou Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How great was that game, I loves seeing the rebound like that. Ole' Miss will be a tough game, but I'm gonna say we win out and take on Bama in the SEC Championship!

Rooting for you guys, you'd lose handily to Bama but simply to get Georgia is a great achievement.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll take Bama. Our D can go against any team in the nation. If we had Franklin,
I think we could put up a fight. With Mauk, it won't be pretty

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope TAMU takes down Missouri. And SC gets our shot. We trolled Mizzou so hard. :heh:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That South Carolina game was so damn dumb. If our coaches hadn't let off the gas it would have been a blow out. But they got nervous having Mauk in there and let momentum sway. TAMU doesn't have what it takes to beat Mizzou, Manzel throws to many wild passes, mizzou picks off more balls than anyone in the nation and will hand him his ass. Evans will be a handful tho. I really hope we can win out, I wanna see what we can do against a team on the level of Bama. And for what it's worth, I think Mauk is gonna be a beast in the next year or two.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
That South Carolina game was so damn dumb. If our coaches hadn't let off the gas it would have been a blow out. But they got nervous having Mauk in there and let momentum sway. TAMU doesn't have what it takes to beat Mizzou, Manzel throws to many wild passes, mizzou picks off more balls than anyone in the nation and will hand him his ass. Evans will be a handful tho. I really hope we can win out, I wanna see what we can do against a team on the level of Bama. And for what it's worth, I think Mauk is gonna be a beast in the next year or two.

Mauk needs another offseason to really prepare to take the reins of this team. For now, Franklin is our better opportunity for taking down the big guys. Mauk was just chucking it downfield and vs a better D than Tenn, he would've been picked off a couple times.