Minus 7...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I saw it on our 13inch black and white. Since we were in NW Oregon we got the Seattle channels along with the PDX channels.
I was in my "Family Bar" Hanging with about 50 people Watch and getting Toasted!!

Christa Cousin and me.jpg

That's me on the right, my Wife, on the Left, and a cousin in the Middle!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I just recently watched that game.

I had to. I heard Vin Scully's voice and I felt a duty to listen to the whole thing.

I had to fight the emotion back.

More than anyone, Vin Scully was the voice of my childhood and especially when it came to baseball, he was a poet of the highest order. He painted Dodger stadium in hues more colorful than can be perceived by the human eye and painted a picture of the grounds and game better than the most evocative symphony.

First time I went to Dodger Stadium, it felt like going to church...because of Vin Scully.

So, Vin Scully, the Rams AND kicking the Seahawks butts?

Oh yeah...watched the whole thing.

Boy Mack, you're a regular Longfellow!

Vin Scully could make changing a tire sound interesting.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I hadn't seen this game at the time it was played because the Rams were having a bad year early that season and they aired another game instead. They were 4-5 coming into the game after losing 3 straight, 2 blowouts by the Cowboys and Chargers and a close loss to a bad Giants team. Then going into that dome against a pretty good Seahawk team that ended up finishing the season at 9-7 too.

Got to read about it in an LA Times the day after, still have the story and pictures. Couldn't believe they had such a great game especially with the injuries they were having. I later saw the game on tape in the 90s..