Millennial Night: Montgomery Biscuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The Tampa Bay Rays’ Double-A affiliate, currently with a record of 15-11, tweeted last week: “Want free things without doing much work? Well you're in luck! Riverwalk Stadium will be millennial friendly on Saturday, July 21, with a participation ribbon giveaway just for showing up, napping and selfie stations, along with lots of avocados.”

The offended responses by some Millennials is hilarious...I actually laughed out loud when this story made the news, and the club isn't backing down, despite the wailing on twitter. C'mon folks, time to thicken your skins a bit and appreciate the humor. "Because I don't care who you are, that there is funny!":whistle:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An event created by millenials with millenial players on the field and there are millenial fans who are offended :D

Priceless

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Where are the responses?

We get off my lawn guys need links. Although I have always loved avocados so I am offended by that hate speech.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol, I bet the offended millennial live in Seattle.

Most of us don't care.