1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikell's game tickets

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by bluecoconuts, Dec 18, 2011.

1. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Well, X won the tickets but couldn't go.. Since nobody else was replying in time, I talked to my friend in St. Louis and she accepted (of course) to go on our behalf.. I told her to take lots of pictures, but she actually is a fan of the game and spent most of the time swearing the refs and yelling.. However she did have great seats and did remember to take a few pictures for us.

Anyway, she sent me this message with the pictures included:

She really had a blast at the game, I was pretty happy for her, she doesn't have the easiest life. Her mom was abusive so her parents split, but since her father was deaf the state declared he couldn't take care of his children alone. So she and her brother had to be adopted by her (much) older sister when they were about 6. Her brother was a really good friend of mine, he and I served together overseas but he was killed in action in December of 07. She's usually pretty down about this time of year, and she never has the money to go out and do things since she's always working so she can pay for her classes, or in them. Many thanks to you X, it never would have happened without your help.

2. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Wow. My heart is literally full. That's just so awesome that she was able to have such a great time. Good on you for helping her out, man. Awesome. Just awesome.

And thanks to David Vobora for becoming relevant again and providing me with the winning answer. :lol:

Good stuff, Blue. I'm gonna tell Quintin. I'm sure he'd love to see how much of an impact he's had today.

3. Stranger How big is infinity?

Wow, what an awesome story this turned out to be. Great work to everyone involved!

Thanks Quintin!

4. Selassie I H. I. M.

Big Ups !

5. classicpony Well-Known Member

Great pics! Wish I could have got a #28 hat!!!

6. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Tears in my eyes...Love to see young Rams fans.

7. Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

Mass props to both you and Quintin. I'm glad that your friend had fun.

8. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

That's cool. I hope she yelled her lungs off "refs you suck!"

Side note: If you stare into Rampage's eyes...kinda scary.