Mikell's game tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well, X won the tickets but couldn't go.. Since nobody else was replying in time, I talked to my friend in St. Louis and she accepted (of course) to go on our behalf.. I told her to take lots of pictures, but she actually is a fan of the game and spent most of the time swearing the refs and yelling.. However she did have great seats and did remember to take a few pictures for us.

Anyway, she sent me this message with the pictures included:

Thanks for the tickets!! They were amazing! Sorry I didn't take as many pictures, service wasn't great there and I was a little too focused! But I had a GREAT time I loved it! Never been that close to the field it was amazing! I know I look like a 16 year old girl (she's actually 20) so don't make fun too much! Thanks again!

Our tickets! I was shocked about how great the seats were!
29cawpj.jpg

In between some plays, pinning them back!
30cvnet.jpg

The sideline! I got to talk to Sam for a second. Actually I yelled that I loved him but he smiled and waved so I'm counting that!
ne8bbl.jpg

Before the game, rocking the Faulk hat!
25830hl.png

Rampage came by for pictures!
28bbsl2.png

Me and Natalie (her friend who got the other ticket)
8x34ar.png

Thanks again! Sorry I didn't take as many pictures as I should have I was too excited!

She really had a blast at the game, I was pretty happy for her, she doesn't have the easiest life. Her mom was abusive so her parents split, but since her father was deaf the state declared he couldn't take care of his children alone. So she and her brother had to be adopted by her (much) older sister when they were about 6. Her brother was a really good friend of mine, he and I served together overseas but he was killed in action in December of 07. She's usually pretty down about this time of year, and she never has the money to go out and do things since she's always working so she can pay for her classes, or in them. Many thanks to you X, it never would have happened without your help.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. My heart is literally full. That's just so awesome that she was able to have such a great time. Good on you for helping her out, man. Awesome. Just awesome.

And thanks to David Vobora for becoming relevant again and providing me with the winning answer. :lol:

Good stuff, Blue. I'm gonna tell Quintin. I'm sure he'd love to see how much of an impact he's had today.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wow, what an awesome story this turned out to be. Great work to everyone involved!

Thanks Quintin!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Tears in my eyes...Love to see young Rams fans.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mass props to both you and Quintin. I'm glad that your friend had fun.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's cool. I hope she yelled her lungs off "refs you suck!"

Side note: If you stare into Rampage's eyes...kinda scary.