Migos Deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
2016 NFL Free Agency: Los Angeles Rams' Secondary Members Address FA Status On Instagram
By 3k

@3k_ on Feb 19, 2016, 1:21p +

Janoris_Jenkins_IG_2_19Feb2016.0.0.JPG

Time to do it for the 'gram.

Ah, Instagram. A world of intrigue and mystery.

At least it has been recently regarding the Los Angeles Rams and the three members of their secondary with expiring contracts: CB Janoris Jenkins, CB Trumaine Johnson and FS Rodney McLeod.

With the status of all three up in the air combined with the Rams having yet to use their franchise tag on anyone, there's no certainty involved regarding their 2016 statuses.

We got the first inkling of some traction on IG from Janoris yesterday (screengrabbed since his IG account is private and you can't embed private IG posts):

Janoris_Jenkins_IG_1_19Feb2016.0.JPG

What "further notice" he was referring to, we'll have to see.

Today though, another Janoris IG post seemed to kick things off between the trio:

Janoris_Jenkins_IG_2_19Feb2016.0.JPG

For those of you who don't stay up on your rap game, Migos is a trio out of Atlanta known for their close-knit relationship (they're all related anyway, but yeah). The idea here being that JJ, Tru and Rod aren't going to be broken up.

That sentiment was followed by a post from Tru:

And from McLeod:

What to read into it? That's what the internet's for. Have at it.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Or (and my Spanish isn't the best) Migos as in Amigos as in friend as in friendly deal?

Oh....

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Funny they all post this the day the rams clear enough space to sign them before FA. If you look at there other posts they all already in LA and seem to be enjoying it.

What other team has the cap space or the need to sign this package deal? I expect at least 2 out of three of this group to sign soon.. Four if you count barron

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hope we keep Janoris. But, if someone does sign him, I hope it's the Packers. Send his ass to the coldest stadium since he hates it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This would be the best news ever if we can sign all three!!

* I guess if there is anything Fisher is gonna pay for it's secondary - then with Gaines coming back, Roberson, Joyner, nice, and TJ!!

p.s.
At first I thought this was off-topic for "Migas" a Tex-Mex egg dish here in Austin :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to find a way to keep all three and Barron. This defense has the ability to be great. Don't let the players we developed walk away.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I hope we keep Janoris. But, if someone does sign him, I hope it's the Packers. Send his ass to the coldest stadium since he hates it.

Pretty sure he would have a choice in the matter. And more then one other option aside from the Rams

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Migos has shitty music but if they keep these 3 in St. Louis, they're the best rappers ever.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Pretty sure he would have a choice in the matter. And more then one other option aside from the Rams

Never said he wouldn't have a choice. I'm pretty sure he will take the highest price. It's just too bad the Packers won't be the high bidder.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be shocked, after today, if all three are not back.

"Ride together, die together"
i'm thinking that has a lot to do with the cuts made. teams like the raiders and jaguars need to hit the cap floor by 2017 and have lots of cap to play with and overbid for free agents. now the Rams can play right along with them. i'm thinking all 4 return now.

nighttrain

Legend
We need to find a way to keep all three and Barron. This defense has the ability to be great. Don't let the players we developed walk away.
With the $ we just saved, it would be just plain stupid to let these guys walk, and i've accused Fisher of many things, but never dumb or dumber
train

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
I'm so excited for this. I don't think we realize just how lucky we've been to have TWO upper echelon, playmaking CB's.

All three of these guys play GW's scheme perfectly. Fast, hard hitting, and disruptive. Plus, they obviously have great chemistry on and off the field.

Migos baby, all gas no brakes

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just watched the Friday edition of nfl live. Herm edwards had Tru as the 3rd best db on the market. Ryan Clark had him as 5b, just outside the top 5. Neither had jj in the top 5.

I wonder if the teams view them the same way, ie- Tru is better than jj.

Will be interesting to see which one gets paid more this season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if the teams view them the same way, ie- Tru is better than jj.

I like them both.

While I love the interceptions Tru has gotten, Jenkins is an insane cover corner. He gets my vote based on that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
After clearing more cap space I am counting on retaining JJ, Tru J, Barron and Hayes.
McLeod would be great but Hayes takes priority now IMO.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I have little doubt the Rams dont want both JJ and Tru back. My only question is if they want to come back. This seem like a good sign.