Michel and Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Honestly, I'm hoping that Sony shows us more down the road. His YPC is solid but I think he's leaving yards on the field at times. He hits the hole hard if it's there as his first option, but when he has to change direction he hesitates too much instead of making a decisive, explosive cut. Sometimes he runs into the back of ppl as well instead of being more patient and cutting somewhere else.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The pick up(toss on his head) was a visually great. The fact he ran free is a little concerning. Definitely worth its own Avatar…@loyal wondering if Avatar is another movie

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Guess that's one of the many reasons why there are so many to bust out of college.
Takes a special kind of man.
I see similarities between Kurt and Staff.

I remember watching Kurt play and if he got to his drop without major pressure
I knew it would be complete 95% of the time even before he threw it .
He was just that automatic.

I'm starting to get similar feelings of confidence about Matt. I know it's too early
for a statement like that, but Damn if it ain't leaning that way so far.
I get a similar feeling. When i see the ball go 20+ yards in the air i find myself celebrating even before the catch is made. Im confident that 9 is throwing to an open receiver in those moments.