Michael Silver Picks Rams as Sleeper Team for 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
(From RamBill on another board....)

With the schedule released, which teams can we expect to be a surprise in 2014? The “NFL Total Access: Schedule Release ’14″ crew breaks down some potential sleepers. Michael Silver picks the Rams. The Falcons and Redskins are 2 other teams listed. (3:10)

Watch Silver Pick Rams as Sleeper Team

But this was a "blurb from the vid.... classic...

Silver:"Maybe they (The Rams...) make a move at QB...."
Sapp: "Wha......?"

To me....this is the perfect reaction to the whole debate...... "Wha....?"

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Nice to have the Rams getting some respect from the media! I think they get ignored too often. Consistency and fire will be needed this year to get the winning record needed for the playoffs. Koolaid, anyone?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Nice to have the Rams getting some respect from the media! I think they get ignored too often. Consistency and fire will be needed this year to get the winning record needed for the playoffs. Koolaid, anyone?

Yes, please.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Keep in mind, Silver had said a few months ago that the Rams may cut Bradford. He doesn't understand integrity, leadership and loyalty. That's usually difficult for an anarchist.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Double me up!