Michael Crabtree will play vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
BFD! So stick the Jackrabbit in his grill and shut his punk arse down!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not concerned. He hasn't been in an NFL game for a LONG LONG time. He will be a real threat in a week or two perhaps but I doubt he produces much this game. Besides, who cares who catches the short passes the Rams give away? Eventually the pass rush makes them cry.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
that might be good news for us. i dare them to think that theyll have time to pass again.

mighty quinn is salivating at that

had

Rookie
I expect a Rams win. I think something is off on the Niners this year.

I agree something is off with the niners. Their offense is sputtering, Kaepernick is struggling, looks to be lacking confidence. But their D is stout, and I think it'll be a battle of attrition, and you have to like Kaepernick's chances over Clemens. Or?

The +9.5 is a great line. Rams should cover. If the Rams D can get up, they can win, I think.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It could be a close game but I feel like we can win. I'm hoping Tru, Chris Williams, and Stacy can play though. I'll feel much more comfortable if they do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm trying to figure out if I care.

Nope. Not so much.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think they need to hit him at the line every snap. Be very physical with him.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
That's a very fair point.

I wonder how much of that had to do with the fact that the defense never left the field though...

RamzFanz

Damnit
I agree something is off with the niners. Their offense is sputtering, Kaepernick is struggling, looks to be lacking confidence. But their D is stout, and I think it'll be a battle of attrition, and you have to like Kaepernick's chances over Clemens. Or?

The +9.5 is a great line. Rams should cover. If the Rams D can get up, they can win, I think.

Not just that. The Niners are the worst in the NFL at the pass and 30th for O over all. The Rams have owned better RBs than Gore in recent games. This is going to be a battle. If Schotty has really awaken and releases the Tavon...

RamzFanz

Damnit

They haven't played a good game since game one against the Packers.

We have no reason to be scared. We trump them in almost all areas of the game right now.

DRS0105

UDFA
Hello fellow division rivals. Niners fan here. Thought I'd drop in just to add a little perspective from the other side.

Ramzfan specifically, I know you like to drop stats (as evidenced by you racking up like 80 posts in a day on our forum) but you're cherry picking a lot of them.

We may be last in yards per game but we're ranked somewhere near 11 in points per game. Our defense is also ranked somewhere near the top in least points allowed.

I know you guys are excited by the way your team has been playing lately and that's warranted. You dismissed the last game we played against each other because now your guys are gelling, etc. Don't forget though so are we. We were a few key players down.

Our defense is playing lights out. If you thought they played well the last meeting, well they're playing even better now. Willis wasnt in the last game and Aldon is getting back into his groove. Our secondary is a strength unlike last year.

On offense we were playing with a banged up Vernon and our #2 receiver at the time is no longer even with the team. Crabtree (for sure) and even Manningham may not be anywhere close to 100% but they still must be respected. Teams have been selling out to stop the run but we've still found some success even up against 8-9 man boxes.

I just don't understand how you can say you're better than us in ALL facets.

Quinn scares me though. Our O-line isn't exactly known for being exceptional pass blockers. If the Kap that came out in the panthers/Seattle game shows up than its going to be a long day.

I have to ask though. Our D has kept the team in all games down to the last quarter. The only time they faltered was usually in the 4th after our O consistently went 3 and out with 30 second drives giving them no time to rest. How do you all think the Rams will exploit our D? Don't take this as an insult. I don't know much about your weapons and I don't watch much rams football so I'm seriously interested what you think the game plan will be.

Thanks

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'll take a stab at this. I expect we will, once again, focus on the run game. I haven't seem many of your games but from what I saw on Monday night WAS was able to run pretty well before falling so far behind. I think we will run well enough to stay on the field and score some points. Clemens is not going to scare many teams but I think we match up well with your secondary. You'll have to respect the run and that will provide some opportunities through the air, enough to, potentially, win the game.

When you have the ball I expect our pass rush to fluster your QB and I expect at least 1 turnover out of that pressure/frustration. I know Gore ran for 153 in our first meeting but would be shocked if that were the case this Sunday. We still struggle somewhat against the shifty, cutback runners but our D is stout against power backs.

All in all, I expect a Rams win in a low scoring physical game.

Welcome to Rams on Demand!