Michael Bennett calls Gurley "average"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He also made a comment "The Rams play good football against us just not against anyone else!" Love the billboard material for next season! Maybe he should focus more on football rather than being a cheerleader!
upload_2015-12-27_20-54-41.png

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
0-2 against us and it's always the things they didn't do instead of the things the Rams did right.

Reality check, sometimes you think you're just going to show up and win and you end up getting your azz handed to you. Happened with us against Washington.

Deal with it.

Big Willie

Starter
Gurley is not yet at 100 percent and yet Bennett thinks he's average, despite being third in the league in rushing. Good thing Bennett will get to see him when that knee is healthy, and Todd has regained his speed and cutting ability.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Yup, if we make at field goal at Minnesota and Baltimore, we'd be going for win #10 next week.

WAS, CHI, BAL... Foles... Cignetti... :palm:

Closest we've been in a decade. I don't count 2010 because we weren't good, whole division was bad.

FRO

Legend
I respected the Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Alexander Seahawks. I hate their current group.

RamWoodie

Legend
Why sweat what Bennett said anyway? Two words fit why he said that....

SOUR GRAPES!!!

The Rams went into they're house and took it to them, halted their winning streak and sacked Wilson 4 times. Gurley averaged 4.5 YPC.

THAT IS ALL!!! :rockon:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can't wait for the wheels to fall off that franchise. We are SO freaking close. I'm going to laugh every step of the way to beating their ass for years and watching them cry sweet, bitter tears.

A55VA6

Legend
Bennett.. lol he couldn't do shit today but 1 tackle against 2 rookies. Hes an overrated piece of shit and obviously is being a little crybaby because they can't beat us.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Bennett brothers got some big mouths. At least his bro talked after a big win, not after getting swept. Gotta pick your battles better.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah Bennett played like he has seen his best days past. He is a fool.

Why sweat what Bennett said anyway? Two words fit why he said that....

SOUR GRAPES!!!

The Rams went into they're house and took it to them, halted their winning streak and sacked Wilson 4 times. Gurley averaged 4.5 YPC.

THAT IS ALL!!! :rockon:

Sums it up. The guy is a sore loser.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Did Michael Bennett play today?

EDIT: Looks like he had 1 tackle. Strong interview, though.

Last edited:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Michael Bennett was already one of the players I like least in the league and he just keeps reinforcing that.

Plus his eyes are far too wide apart. He reminds me of Admiral Akbar from return of the jedi.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully someday Gurley's in the Hall of Fame while Bennett is pumpin gas with a full realization of what a d!ckb@g he is.

I love Todd Gurley man. Not only is the dude gonna be the next great Rams RB, but he's pure class. Kid has his head on straight plus all that talent. Bennett can suck it.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Gurley is awesome. It's going to be so much fun watching his career unfold. If we can improve the offense around him, watch out.
Nailed it if we can get a better offence going Gurley will be even better...scary for the rest of NFL.