Mic'd Up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Anyone know when some mic'd up or sounds of the game will come out. Usually they come out on Tuesday or Wednesday, but besides the very small clips I can't find anything! I'm jonesing for some mic'd up!!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
There was an hour show on NFLN last night. Im sure it will be on again soon.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a great vid. Some thoughts...

I find it noteworthy that there were was no real camera action on Ramsey. I suspect that is because he was pissed during the game at not shutting guys down. He did not have a bad game, but for him it was undoubtedly a bad game. Still feels like something is up with him, given his absence in the celebration on top of that. Hopefully it's just wounded ego because we need this guy going forward.

You could see both sidelines' reactions to Odell going down. The Rams knew they needed to step it up on defense. The Bengals knew the game had changed schematically for their defense. 3 is the real deal. He's an elite difference maker and this injury might make it possible for him and Woody to be kept this offseason which is good for us. But man I feel for him. He was about to put on a show.

Cred to the Bengals front. I lost count how many stuffs they had behind the LOS with our blockers left floundering behind them. And that linebacker 55 downhill is a force, you gotta get that dude in a backpedal to eat him up.

The beauty of this game is we got the title and now it's really clear where they need to get better. Win-win. :trophy:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I love the pep talk McVay gives the O right before the final drive. I also love how calm Stafford seems. Even after the wining score, he's almost nonchalant, as if he expected to do that. And I love the "I knew it!! I knew Aaron would make a play!!!" - I though the same thing was going to happen before that play as well, it just seemed like the script was being set up exactly as we would have written it for AD.

Sofa king AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS love the end too - Stafford's daughter: "you're sweaty, daddy" and then later "you're the best!"

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I got a kick out of Stafford not knowing it was fourth down on the Bengals' final play; and McVay's succinct comment when Akers was stuffed on third-and-one setting up Kupp's reverse. McVay simply grunted ... 'Ugh!'

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
The mic’d up episode provided a ton of great scenes, but one of my favorites honestly might have been late in the game when a dejected McVay sighed into his headset and said “guys, I’m not running the ball anymore”. I cracked up laughing the first time I saw it.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I got a kick out of Stafford not knowing it was fourth down on the Bengals' final play; and McVay's succinct comment when Akers was stuffed on third-and-one setting up Kupp's reverse. McVay simply grunted ... 'Ugh!'
I did too! It's funny to see that he felt like we all did. I love seeing the human element of the team.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
one of the moments that sticks out to me is after the face mask TD Mcvay says everybody saw it now move on. Next play. No crying for ever about the bad call.
Hey NO and Sphincter Face, It makes all the difference in the world how you lead your team.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Another thing that sticks out is, I have never heard "I love you" more in a group of men.
I remember When the Rams won their 1st SB how Vermil said something to the effect of, It shows what can be done when you love and care for the man next to you.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yeah, neither Stafford or Kupp apparently were aware that Donald's play was on 4th down...

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The Stafford one is great. My favorite moment is when Kupp takes a hit to the head and Stafford sprints down the field to defend his WR. That is a true leader.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Another thing that sticks out is, I have never heard "I love you" more in a group of men.
I remember When the Rams won their 1st SB how Vermil said something to the effect of, It shows what can be done when you love and care for the man next to you.
You know what's funny, I was at the game and around a bunch of other Rams fans I didn't know. After the Donald play on 4th down we were saying the same thing to each other (in a manly we just won the SB kind of way....). The culture filtered down to even the fans....crazy....love this team.