Miami Herald "hears" via Evan Silva that Rams take Parker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it could be safe to assume that he's a strong possibility there for us... and a strong possibility for the Vikings too. Could be helpful to us if we're looking to trade down if someone wants to jump the Vikings for him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There was also a "strong possibility" that we would take Manziel last year.

This one is much more believable though.

Quicks injury sounded major. I hope to see him back strong. Idk.

Austin? Love him, but let's pick it up dude.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"Strong Possibility" I have a cup of coffee today, too.

paceram

Pro Bowler
"Strong Possibility" I have a cup of coffee today, too.

As much as I like Parker and think he will be a very good NFL WR I will be a little surprised if the Rams don't select an Offensive Lineman with their top pick (Whether it is with their current #10 pick or with a trade down pick). I still think they go with Scherff if they stay at #10 since I think he is the most NFL ready. Like a lot of other Rams Fans it wouldn't upset me at all to see the Rams trade down and pick one of the other OL (Collins, Flowers, Peat, etc) and add another draft pick and/or player!

Personally, I think there is stronger possibility that you have your cup of coffee today than the Rams picking Parker with their top pick!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahahahaha

There's a 100% possibility that I sip down a Capt and Diet while I watch the NFL Schedule release later today.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just creating the place to go for your last chance at one of the big 3.
WRs

Looking at you, Miami, Kansas City, Minnesota, San Fran, Baltimore, and anyone else willing to sell their future

Athos

Legend
There was also a "strong possibility" that we would take Manziel last year.

This one is much more believable though.

Quicks injury sounded major. I hope to see him back strong. Idk.

Austin? Love him, but let's pick it up dude.

Let's be honest, only the true deluded idiots thought there was any chance in hell we'd take Johnny Foosball.

Parker is a real possibility.

Though Silva isn't the guy I'd trust.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Strong possibility I am not looking to the Miami Herald to figure out what the Rams are doing in the draft. A lock that I have a beer or three at some time today.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Strong possibility I am not looking to the Miami Herald to figure out what the Rams are doing in the draft. A lock that I have a beer or three at some time today.

I'll be reading the LA Times.

No, but really, here comes Snead floating his smoke screens. Let the games begin.

I'm wondering if the contingent that went to work out Mariota was a smoke screen as well. But that was ALL the Rams brass that worked him out.

jjab360

Legend
Not sure why some think everything's a smoke screen, to me it just looks like they're covering all their bases.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure why some think everything's a smoke screen, to me it just looks like they're covering all their bases.
Yeah - I think it is that we all know some of it is a smoke screen as everyone does it by either showing interest in players that aren't really being considered and also showing no interest in people they fully intend to draft.

For me though, most of these guys claiming to know something are just trying too hard to be relevant.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
There is a strong possibility we will select: Scherff, Collins, Peat, Cooper, White.....Hey this is easy, I could their job. Wonder what it pays.