Mettenberger Or Murray?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Definitely Murray between those two. Mettenberger got banned from the town I live in for the incident that got him kicked off the Georgia Bulldogs. He thought it his right to stick his hand up a girl's crotch in a bar here. It didn't work out too well for him at the time and don't think I want a guy like that being a Ram.

Mettenburger is the next Rothenberger? Both at bars touching girls wrong.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Mettenburger is the next Rothenberger? Both at bars touching girls wrong.
LOL, yeah, and both in Georgia. Big Ben's "civilization lapse" happened up in Milledgeville, Ga where my mother-in-law lives. I've been to both bars where these things happened.

Name
JP
Since it is widely expected that the Rams will take a QB in the mid to late rounds...what would be your thoughts if they selected one of these injured QBs? Obviously, before being injured their stock was a bit higher than it is now.

I'd go Mettenbeger.