Mettenberger Or Murray?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Since it is widely expected that the Rams will take a QB in the mid to late rounds...what would be your thoughts if they selected one of these injured QBs? Obviously, before being injured their stock was a bit higher than it is now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I would take Murray...guy broke records in the SEC, not an easy task. I would draft him and let him heal and sit on the bench

ausmurp

Starter
I'd take Murray or McCarron in the 4th. Not like we'll get a starter there anyway, might as well try a winning QB who can sit and learn on the bench...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We know you love TB Jrry, but short of that who do you like to move into the back up role?

David Fales, Brett Smith, Jimmy Garoppolo would be some options.

Alan

Legend
I'd take Murray but I'd like to wait until the 5th unless we get two extra picks.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with Alan on Murray. He isn't as tall as the prototypical guy but had lots of winning football starting all 4 years and some impressive numbers passing. I also like that he is at the Senior bowl taking part in the team activities, meeting the NFL reps and learning the offense being taught instead of just hanging out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Definitely Murray between those two. Mettenberger got banned from the town I live in for the incident that got him kicked off the Georgia Bulldogs. He thought it his right to stick his hand up a girl's crotch in a bar here. It didn't work out too well for him at the time and don't think I want a guy like that being a Ram.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Definitely Murray between those two. Mettenberger got banned from the town I live in for the incident that got him kicked off the Georgia Bulldogs. He thought it his right to stick his hand up a girl's crotch in a bar here. It didn't work out too well for him at the time and don't think I want a guy like that being a Ram.

Bo

You're gonna have to give me more details on this ... your description leaves me confused right now :yousure:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bo

You're gonna have to give me more details on this ... your description leaves me confused right now :yousure:

He got locked up here in Valdosta for sticking his finger/s up a girl's pie in a bar. Evidently she had a pretty short dress on and they were both on the dance floor. Bouncers bounced him out to the cops. He got banned from Valdosta and Mark Richt kicked him off the team. That's when he went to LSU and got a second chance.

RFIP

I like them both but have been on the Murray band wagon for a while so why get off now? Unless he measures an even 6"...or less.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it's between the two then Murray
I didn't mean necessarily between the two, though I see how it looks like that. I was more so lumping the two together because of injury.