Metro

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatboy

Rookie
Is there any way to utilize the metro to get in and out of the Sofi area for a game ? I am coming from out of town and can stay pretty much anywhere convenient and safe. any suggestions ? Thanx in advance ! --- the Fatboy

fearsomefour

Legend
I went to a game in 2019.....Coliseum of course.
We stayed on the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Ended up ubering back from the game. Uber cost $140 or so.
Took the metro to the game and was cheap, clean and pretty efficient.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes there's a drop a few blocks from the stadium.

Fatboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanx for the replies, the Metro from the Hawthorne/lennox station should work.
Thanx again ! -- the Fatboy:thumbsup1:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Terri Nunn was something man. :beer2::woozy2:
She was. Honestly i hated most of that pop synth crap in the 80's but i've come to appreciate more of it today. It's easy for me to appreciate the old crap with all the new crap around these days. At least pop music had actual bands playing real instruments back then.

Nowadays the checklist looks like:
1. Microphone
2. PC and software
3. Instagram

/rant

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She was. Honestly i hated most of that pop synth crap in the 80's but i've come to appreciate more of it today. It's easy for me to appreciate the old crap with all the new crap around these days. At least pop music had actual bands playing real instruments back then.

Nowadays the checklist looks like:
1. Microphone
2. PC and software
3. Instagram

/rant
Yeah I caught them in the 90s and was quite taken with her. Would never have went to one of their shows in the 80s, was into metal thank God. Of all the things I got wrong as a kid at least I was one of the ones that had the music right. :clinkingbeer:

Oh and don't get me going about this generation and music. Had some of my younger gaming buds trying to sell me the idea that everything is a remix of something someone else cooked up. I was like go listen to some Led Zepp you little shits.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah I caught them in the 90s and was quite taken with her. Would never have went to one of their shows in the 80s, was into metal thank God. Of all the things I got wrong as a kid at least I was one of the ones that had the music right. :clinkingbeer:

I think most feel that they got music right, even as we grow older and appreciate other genres...My first Album was The Dark Side of the Moon, so I know I got that right or I was like everybody else. Motown was as good as it gets, but again IMO, everyone feels they stayed true to themselves and did not sell out, but I can't help singing to Neil Diamond every time I hear his songs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think most feel that they got music right, even as we grow older and appreciate other genres...My first Album was The Dark Side of the Moon, so I know I got that right or I was like everybody else. Motown was as good as it gets, but again IMO, everyone feels they stayed true to themselves and did not sell out, but I can't help singing to Neil Diamond every time I hear his songs.
Oh I'm sure they do. But when it comes to the 80s the ones who were listening to Cyndi Lauper and Culture Club had it wrong and there were more of those than the metal types lol. They're the same ones who collect rare edition Metallica albums now and show up to modern shows so they can sip wine and nod along then leave early to beat traffic in their oversized SUVs. But nothing's quite like how it was back then tbh, in the era itself.

One era I would have loved to live in is the roaring 20s. I love the way the chicks looked in that time and they seemed to know how to party. :startstruck:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One era I would have loved to live in is the roaring 20s. I love the way the chicks looked in that time and they seemed to know how to party. :startstruck:
You & I agree 100% loved the roaring 20’s and always pick that era to go back too & the women wow!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200.gif