MemphisRam Rams Mock 3.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
On the other hand though, you basically spend a 3rd round pick on a QB who has actual NFL experience, some upside, and is probably better than any QB you could draft save for the top two ... and you get the two picks back. It's almost getting something for nothing.
Yeah, I'm probably one of the few that doesn't want the rams to spend a pick on a QB this draft. From the little I've seen, in not sure any are worth it outside of the top two. I'll watch some more but I haven't been impressed so far. I liked Garapollo last year and I'm really wishing they would have taken him now.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Interesting draft. Is Callahan being hired as an OL Coach/Running Game Coordinator like he was in New York?

Also, do you think Barksdale fits his system? Oakland let him go when they moved to a ZBS. While Dallas doesn't run a pure ZBS, they're more of a ZBS team than a PBS team.

A couple other big questions:
1. Who is our depth behind the starting OLs
2. Was there a trade down offer at #10 and who else was available?(or better yet, who was off the board in your estimation)

I could definitely accept this. Although I think Scherff would be better value a few spots lower. That all said, he's a better fit in a ZBS scheme than La'el Collins. So if Clemmings is off the board, he's the best OL available for a ZBS OG spot.

I would appreciate some insight from the members as to why it is thought that the Ram's are going to a ZBS.