Members: We direct your attention to the 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' section

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Any and all threads that have to do with the draft or college football should be posted in the 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' section.

So if you post your thread on those particular subjects in the
RAMS - NFL TALK section instead and they vanish, you'll know where they ended up. Carry on.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Kinda sad that that section is starting up already but such is life as a rams fan...

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
My blind homerism was getting so excited with the thought of a Rams win. Knowing that with a W we'd almost be 500 and somehow ready for a playoff run. Hopes dashed.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Thank God for this, as I'm already sick of hearing about J. Winston.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Nice! Good to have it separate to promote discussion on the topic!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Too funny, but necessary...He who ignores the talent in the draft is doomed to miss on some picks....

Philly5

Rookie
With all the stadium talk going on couldn't there be a section for that?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With all the stadium talk going on couldn't there be a section for that?

Not until there's been a definitive answer on what the Rams are going to do one way or the other. We've seen the damage that discussion has caused in other Rams forums. No thanks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So here we are again BEFORE week 10! Damn it man!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Not until there's been a definitive answer on what the Rams are going to do one way or the other. We've seen the damage that discussion has caused in other Rams forums. No thanks.
Whatever happened to that "User Created Forums" section? Did it die from non use?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whatever happened to that "User Created Forums" section? Did it die from non use?

It was a good idea but wasn't workable due to software issues. At least that's my limited understanding of it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My blind homerism was getting so excited with the thought of a Rams win. Knowing that with a W we'd almost be 500 and somehow ready for a playoff run. Hopes dashed.
I'm a "Die-Hard" we're not mathematically eliminated yet!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I prefer that there be a separate forum for the draft and college. Too often a draft topic brought up on the Rams forum can quickly find its way to page two , especially on game day