Melvin Gordon/Fumbling Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
"...my grandma could avg. 6 yards a carry and she's dead."

:rolllaugh:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think it's a bit early to knock Gordon. Dude's a rookie, and he's gotta learn ball security. It'll come, IMO. Of course I was one of those who would have been more comfortable with him than Gurley simply due to that knee injury. Still worried about Gurley's knee too, every time he gets leg tackled I cringe.

But all that aside the early returns seem to indicate the Rams know wtf they're doing, and I'm glad they took him. I don't mind being wrong at all when it means it's good for the Rams, that's for sure.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's a bit early to knock Gordon. Dude's a rookie, and he's gotta learn ball security. It'll come, IMO. Of course I was one of those who would have been more comfortable with him than Gurley simply due to that knee injury. Still worried about Gurley's knee too, every time he gets leg tackled I cringe.

But all that aside the early returns seem to indicate the Rams know wtf they're doing, and I'm glad they took him. I don't mind being wrong at all when it means it's good for the Rams, that's for sure.

I honestly don't think Gordon will ever fully fix his fumbling issues. He had a great RB coach in Thomas Brown at Wisconsin and his problem persisted. Of his 11 college fumbles 7 of them were in his Senior year! Gordon also didn't run in traffic a lot in college. That's not good for the Chargers.