MEGA pain thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is matt hendricks' cup after that slapshot.

matt hendricks broken cup.jpeg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
i cant believe he made it off the ice. that dude has some big ba.................................................. poor word choice.
He needs his own personal theme song now.

[av]http://mp3light.net/assets/songs/48000-48999/48102-big-balls-acdc--1411579192.mp3[/av]

fearsomefour

Legend
Hockey is just nuts man. Grew up on the west coast so I don't know anything about it other than it is the best live game I have ever attended.

My son plays baseball and is a pitcher in college. He refuses to wear a cup when he pitches. He has since he was about 15 or so. I keep telling him, it is sort of a matter of time. He should watch this....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hockey is just nuts man. Grew up on the west coast so I don't know anything about it other than it is the best live game I have ever attended.

My son plays baseball and is a pitcher in college. He refuses to wear a cup when he pitches. He has since he was about 15 or so. I keep telling him, it is sort of a matter of time. He should watch this....
I've personally gotten hit there twice while on the base pads on pick off attempts but seen more pitchers get hit in the face than in the nuts. When I was pitching, I couldn't pitch with a cup so I can see why he wouldn't want to wear one.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've personally gotten hit there twice while on the base pads on pick off attempts but seen more pitchers get hit in the face than in the nuts. When I was pitching, I couldn't pitch with a cup so I can see why he wouldn't want to wear one.
Yeah, I understand it too.
He had a team mate take one off the head in the fall. Scary stuff.
Actually, now that you mention it the only time I have seen someone take one in the boys during baseball games is either on a pick off attempt or on a bad bounce fielding a ground ball.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, I understand it too.
He had a team mate take one off the head in the fall. Scary stuff.
Actually, now that you mention it the only time I have seen someone take one in the boys during baseball games is either on a pick off attempt or on a bad bounce fielding a ground ball.
Yeah - one of the worst I've ever seen personally was when one of our pitchers took a line drive come backer right in the nose. It was ugly. The kid was a great pitcher in his sophomore year and never pitched again. Pitchers' junk tends to be pretty shielded from their motion but they are always looking in at the plate.

Both times I got nadded on the base pad I was just going back routinely and the pitcher's throw was off - or was it? :mad: I've been hit a few times on the mound but once was off the side of the head and the lower ones were in the gut or off the hip. I was kind of a Kent Tekulvy (sp?) type pitcher so I was practically falling down on my side as I delivered the pitch. I was a little on the wild side you might say. Elbows just a flailing away but it worked for an inning or two. :D

I've been hit in the throat or chin more times than anywhere else while playing SS - never in the nuts. Clearly I put my glove where it was more important to me.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah - one of the worst I've ever seen personally was when one of our pitchers took a line drive come backer right in the nose. It was ugly. The kid was a great pitcher in his sophomore year and never pitched again. Pitchers' junk tends to be pretty shielded from their motion but they are always looking in at the plate.

Both times I got nadded on the base pad I was just going back routinely and the pitcher's throw was off - or was it? :mad: I've been hit a few times on the mound but once was off the side of the head and the lower ones were in the gut or off the hip. I was kind of a Kent Tekulvy (sp?) type pitcher so I was practically falling down on my side as I delivered the pitch. I was a little on the wild side you might say. Elbows just a flailing away but it worked for an inning or two. :D

I've been hit in the throat or chin more times than anywhere else while playing SS - never in the nuts. Clearly I put my glove where it was more important to me.
My lack of skill protected me....only one or two hard hit balls a year found their way behind the dugout fence to the bench....