Meet Vince Ferragamo in person!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , if you happen to be in Anaheim on the 29th

Meet Vince Ferragamo in person! The college football star and incredible NFL legend will be greeting fans & signing autographs at the Anaheim Home, Garden & Tiny House Show, Friday April 29th between 1:00pm-3:00 pm. Meet Vince at the Open Mortgage booth #147 at the show. Tickets only $5-$10 at the door or Eventbrite.com. Military, first responders & children under 18 with paid adult admitted free. Please ride share to avoid City of Anaheim garage delays and on-site parking fees. While you're at the show see what's new in home improvement products, services and visit the tiny house village! Anaheim Home & Garden Show Los Angeles Rams News Los Angeles Rams For more info and discount admission coupons visit www.anaheimhomeshows.com.

ram-power-la-quarterback-vince-ferragamo-december-08-1980-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Vince visited my youngest son's school in 2017, and was really patient and friendly with all the kids. There's evwn a poster sized blowup of that very same SI cover signed by him hanging in the school office.

I think the visit was part of a Rams outreach program since that was when they'd just came back to LA. It seemed to pay off. My boy says a couple kids became Ram fans just because of that visit.

Last edited:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Vince visited my youngest son's school in 2017, and was really patient and friendly with all the kids. There's evwn a poster sized blowup of that very same SI cover signed by him hanging in the school office.

I think the visit was part of a Rams outreach program since that was when they'd just came back to LA. It seemed to pay off. My boy says a couple kids became Ram fans just because of that visit.
Very, very cool and great for the kids to meet a legend. Also very nice of Vince to visit those kids as I'm sure he has much wisdom to spare to the youngsters. It's always great to see people give back to their respective communities.

Ramon Ram

Starter
So wish Vince won that Super bowl. Cromwell very well could have sealed that deal. How great of a win it would have been. That win and beating Brady once or twice would have put us in a whole different light when it comes to greatest super bowl winning franchises.