Meet the 2017-2018 Rams Cheerleaders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Holy smokes #20..........
It's so funny how each person has a different tastes. I like #9 and the unknown @ girl on the right.
Dog likes #20. Merlin like #2. I mean they are all attractive, and I'm sure we'd be happy to be able to get any of them.
But we have preferences. Reminds me of 2000. I was in California and my coworker and I used to frequent a bar in San Jose. I had a huge crush on an Italian Brunette with a great derriere. There was this blonde than was an ex Dallas Cowboy cheerleader whom was a student at San Jose State, so gorgeous. She liked me. I missed out on that because I had eyes for the brunette. Hindsight man. So yeah if anyone of those would take me, I'd be cool with that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C8wTaooVoAQFU86.jpg
Back when they were the Embraceable Ewes

I was watching the video of the new cheerleaders. Gotta say there are a couple woofers in the line up. I was definitely expecting a little less ring girl and a little more girl next door.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I'll take one serving of #2 please!!! Oh wait, these aren't Ram cheerleaders whoops!
I like #2 but that one in the middle just looks like she's ready to get filthy with me.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Thank god Fisher is gone. Looks like we have some depth at this position now. I really like what McVay and Snead are doing!