Meet My Son's "New" Friend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Last weekend my son and his brother-in-law were out having a couple drinks in Scottsdale and he ran into this guy. Said Richie and a couple of his buddies hung out with them for quite awhile. Too funny.
IMG_0516.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cool.

Too bad his head isn't screwed on straight. We could have had a helluva guard for years and years and years.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool.

Too bad his head isn't screwed on straight. We could have had a helluva guard for years and years and years.
Yeah he isn't the brightest bulb in the lot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cool.

I always thought he was overrated when with us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One thing Richie never was or could be...Incognito.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Wait. Is your sons new friend the girl in your avatar? Or the big ugly guy on the right?

Cuz...one, you know. Winning! (y)
If it's Richie...not so much. (n)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Am I the only one expecting to see him with some hot chick? #onetrackmind

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I always thought he was overrated when with us.

Nah, he was usually making his blocks and Goldberg's blocks at the same time. If he had some help he would have been all pro IMO. I would have been happy for the Rams to get him back.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nah, he was usually making his blocks and Goldberg's blocks at the same time. If he had some help he would have been all pro IMO. I would have been happy for the Rams to get him back.
He let his head get the most of him in a lot of games. Made horrible, repeatable mistakes, which put us in crappy situations, and couldn't pass block for shit. He missed a lot of run blocks, because of over extension.

Glad when he left.

That being said AG was a piece of crap player, and I won't even mention him by name.

Ram65

Legend
Cog's is the man, Yah he was a little hot headed but I would taken him back a couple years ago.