Media Sheep

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Selassie I said:
Warner4Prez said:
The one that killed me was early in the game, probably 2nd Quarter, they cut to a 'Game Break' to show some Whiner/Fudge Packer highlight. Ronde had the balls to say something to the effect of 'Lots of good games in the NFL today and here we are.'

Bitch please. Go slink off into obscurity like your brother. He also called Larry Fitz, Larry Johnson at one point. Tired of Rams getting bush league announcing teams.

Yeah... I think ronde was the worst color guy I've ever had to listen to during an NFL game. I trashed his "work" in another thread yesterday.

He fucking sucks. He should be permanently assigned to tampon games.
I hear that! Shitty ass Ronde Barber was horrendous! I caught that Larry Johnson one too and was like NBA ala 1997? Where is Tory Holt as a color analyst when you need him? I love him because hes so knowledgable with us but also is inpartial in his broadcasting either.

jjab360

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Warner4Prez said:
The one that killed me was early in the game, probably 2nd Quarter, they cut to a 'Game Break' to show some Whiner/Fudge Packer highlight. Ronde had the balls to say something to the effect of 'Lots of good games in the NFL today and here we are.'

Bitch please. Go slink off into obscurity like your brother. He also called Larry Fitz, Larry Johnson at one point. Tired of Rams getting bush league announcing teams.
The obscurity doesn't really bother me that much, but stuff like that pisses me off.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Warner4Prez said:
lol. I remember that. I said at the time (out loud), "Well then walk on, bitch."

My wife says (from the other room) "What?"

Me: "I wasn't calling you."

LoL -- true story.

*Disclaimer: I don't call my wife "bitch." I love her and respect her very much. :shifty:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
Warner4Prez said:
lol. I remember that. I said at the time (out loud), "Well then walk on, bitch."

LoL -- true story.

*Disclaimer: I don't call my wife "bitch." I love her and respect her very much. :shifty:

ROTFL :rofl:
you were about 2.5 from sleeping on the couch Sunday night! haha

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
X said:
Warner4Prez said:

LoL -- true story.

I'm sure we all have a pretty good idea of who wears the pants in the X household.