Media Sheep

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Neither Jared Cook nor Robert Quinn made Deion Sanders' "Let's go Primetime" list despite guys with far inferior games like Jason Witten, Amendola, Justin Houston, and Julian Edelman making the list.

The media is full of IDIOTS.

Who needs em anyway, though, we'll keep doing our thing in silence. Our day will come soon enough at this rate.

Name
Kerry
The media never really show us any love its like there's only 2 teams in our division

RamsNation

Rookie
It's funny I literally was just watching that with my brother and I told him to watch we won't have anybody on there.Sure enough we didn't even though we had players that topped multiple of the plays/picks he made.Its so disrespectful how the media just completely never talks about us no matter who we beat or what we do.I guess we gotta make some noise and get some attention by winning the NFC West this year,lets do it boys!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Larry Fitzgerald gets his own highlight tape for a 2TD +80yrd receiving day. But Jared Cook, with almost 3TD's and 140yrds receiving, gets nada.

I guess that's why I stopped paying attention to those guys years ago.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If Cook holds onto that first pass, then he's on that list and the Rams win running away. Just a feeling, but that took a huge chunk of wind out of our sails at the time and kinda altered the course of the game on both sides of the field. AZ got a big boost, and we had to overcome the initial letdown of that play.

Shoot, it took every ounce of energy and faith I had to keep the people in the GDT in the game. lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know what u guys mean, no respect at all. But I love it because it is great lockeroom chalkboard fodder which will further motivate this team. I love sneaking up on people and the media's incompetence will help us do just that. And won't it be sweet to see these same talking heads "crawfishin" when they find us in the playoffs.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That doesn't shock me, did you see the highlights on NFL.com? You'd think that Arizona was playing against themselves, there's like 3 Ram highlights in that video, it's all Arizona. They don't show a single TD that the Rams scored. They show the Cook fumble, then jump to the fucking 3rd quarter and show the Bradford INT, followed up with the 2nd Fitzgerald TD. Then they jump to the 4th quarter and finally show a Ram highlight with the Quinn strip sack, one pass to Cook to get us near FG range, and Zuerlein's game winning kick. They miss over some of the best plays though so they can beat off to Arizona not winning.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
That doesn't shock me, did you see the highlights on NFL.com? You'd think that Arizona was playing against themselves, there's like 3 Ram highlights in that video, it's all Arizona. They don't show a single TD that the Rams scored. They show the Cook fumble, then jump to the fucking 3rd quarter and show the Bradford INT, followed up with the 2nd Fitzgerald TD. Then they jump to the 4th quarter and finally show a Ram highlight with the Quinn strip sack, one pass to Cook to get us near FG range, and Zuerlein's game winning kick. They miss over some of the best plays though so they can beat off to Arizona not winning.
Good. Keep us under the radar all season.
I don't care how media personalities want to convey the way a game went. I saw it, I know.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
X said:
If Cook holds onto that first pass, then he's on that list and the Rams win running away. Just a feeling, but that took a huge chunk of wind out of our sails at the time and kinda altered the course of the game on both sides of the field. AZ got a big boost, and we had to overcome the initial letdown of that play.

Shoot, it took every ounce of energy and faith I had to keep the people in the GDT in the game. lol.

That was a ginormous turn in the game. I agree.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
That doesn't shock me, did you see the highlights on NFL.com? You'd think that Arizona was playing against themselves, there's like 3 Ram highlights in that video, it's all Arizona. They don't show a single TD that the Rams scored. They show the Cook fumble, then jump to the freaking 3rd quarter and show the Bradford INT, followed up with the 2nd Fitzgerald TD. Then they jump to the 4th quarter and finally show a Ram highlight with the Quinn strip sack, one pass to Cook to get us near FG range, and Zuerlein's game winning kick. They miss over some of the best plays though so they can beat off to Arizona not winning.
Not only that, but the peanut gallery comment was, "Cook holds onto one." As if those 2 catches were all he did. :roll:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Lets just beat Atlanta and let the media pukes deal with it.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It is possible ... however they may just say that every dog has it's day.

And that is fine with me. Media recognition is meaningless to me really.

Besides, the Rams are way better off under the radar. This young team wouldn't benefit from the limelight anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Zaphod said:
Besides, the Rams are way better off under the radar. This young team wouldn't benefit from the limelight anyway.

Good point. They are doing us a favor.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
Zaphod said:

Good point. They are doing us a favor.

Agreed. Once you start reading your press clippings, and believing what the media says about you it's all over. My belief is to prove it on the field and not to give a crap about what the media says. Now people might understand why I call espn the communist network.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Just wait till we make the playoffs and win a game, all these worthless media hacks will be claiming they were on to the Rams all season.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Idk what Let's go Primetime is, but Deion Sanders is a bitch and fuck him in the ear.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
face it guys unless we start beating their "media darlings" and put together a string of wins we aren't going to get talked about. The dreadful state of our franchise for so many years is really going to make it hard for us to work into the limelight again. Is It fair? No. But just how it is...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Rammer said:
face it guys unless we start beating their "media darlings" and put together a string of wins we aren't going to get talked about. The dreadful state of our franchise for so many years is really going to make it hard for us to work into the limelight again. Is It fair? No. But just how it is...

Agreed, but even the Cleveland Browns are getting more love than us. :domg:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The one that killed me was early in the game, probably 2nd Quarter, they cut to a 'Game Break' to show some Whiner/Fudge Packer highlight. Ronde had the balls to say something to the effect of 'Lots of good games in the NFL today and here we are.'

Bitch please. Go slink off into obscurity like your brother. He also called Larry Fitz, Larry Johnson at one point. Tired of Rams getting bush league announcing teams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Warner4Prez said:
The one that killed me was early in the game, probably 2nd Quarter, they cut to a 'Game Break' to show some Whiner/Fudge Packer highlight. Ronde had the balls to say something to the effect of 'Lots of good games in the NFL today and here we are.'

Bitch please. Go slink off into obscurity like your brother. He also called Larry Fitz, Larry Johnson at one point. Tired of Rams getting bush league announcing teams.

Yeah... I think ronde was the worst color guy I've ever had to listen to during an NFL game. I trashed his "work" in another thread yesterday.

He fucking sucks. He should be permanently assigned to tampon games.