Media jumping off the bandwagon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
LMFAO
The fairweather media are jumping off the Ram bandwagon. Every team goes through a rough spot during the season. The Ram's have been hit hard by injuries. That said their roster is still loaded with talent.

They probably lose Lewis this week, but now they get Justin Hollins back to pair with Miller. IMO that is an upgrade, despite how good Lewis has played. Hollins brings the speed that is lacking in Lewis. He's also better in coverage. What I'm saying is that this team can get on a roll and peak at the exact right time of the season. How a team plays in December is very important.

The Cards are one more Murray injury away from falling off the shelf. IMO the entire season hinges upon how well Morris does his job. If the Ram's have a weakness it's in Morris and his penchant of playing scared. If he simply begins to play his defense more like how Staley played it, this is a Super Bowl team. His problem is he doesn't disguise his defense. His scheme is what you see is what you get. That plays into what Kyler likes. He struggles in reading which is why Staley's D owned Murray. Morris needs to bury his ego and play to the strength of his roster.

I'm glad the media is jumping off the bandwagon. I think the Rams now should come out and play with a chip on their shoulder. Watch how fast the media jump back on when the Rams win this game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I couldn't care less about the media.. I'm focused on the team on the field.
That defensive secondary needs to step up.. huge.. for this to be a viable postseason team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who gives a damn what the so called experts pick in their weekly picks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
For all the people not caring about the media, yall sure seem like you care.

Shuie3225

Starter
You think the Rams deserve love from the media right now?? :laugh4:

In the last two months the Rams have beat: NYG, DET, JAX, HOU. Just the absolute worst teams in the entire NFL. Bottom of the barrel weakness.

In the last two months the Rams have lost to: TEN, GB, SF. All playoff teams or borderline playoff teams with good coaching. And these losses were ugly, ass kickings. None of them even remotely competitive games.

If the Rams beat the Cardinals today they will start to get more love again. But you cant beat up on shitty teams and get smashed by good teams and expect to stay the media darlings. I mean come on man it's not rocket science.

Q729

Legend
I'd rather the media not jump on the wagon to begin with because it's never resulted in anything good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good. McVay's teams always seem to wilt when they're the bandwagon team anyway. :laugh4:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
You put your left leg in, put your left leg out
You put your left leg in, and you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around

that's what it's all about!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For all the people not caring about the media, yall sure seem like you care.
I don't care, I looked at a thread after seeing the title expecting a video or some list of media that's apparently off some bandwagon and found a rant that could have fit in with a few other threads already going.