Media Fallout: Rams beat Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite part is the Cowboys complaining about the PI yet you know damned well if Kupp had done that and we'd gotten away without it being called they'd be screaming for days and rioting over that no call.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There was a similar play last night where I believe it was Engram had stiff armed a DB right before the ball got there. Created separation, and was flagged. No arguments from either team. Just like there shouldn't be arguments from Dallas.

People are probably complaining that America's team should not be penalized like the rest.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I've heard people saying, ok but you don't call that at that point in the game, and I'm like oh ok so you forgive NRC for the Saints game then since they shouldn't throw flags near the end of a game? :ROFLMAO:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wiping his tears with his Zeke half shirt.
On a side note, my 34 year old nephew, who's a cowpoke fan, was watching the game with me. During the pregame I made the comment about zeke being an Ewok. He laughed so frikken hard saying it was so true and that he had never heard that comparrison before. So of course I got on google and pulled up the Zeke/Ewoke images and side by sides. He was ROLLING! Saying he will never unsee it! :ROFLMAO:

zeke1.png
zeke2..png

Last edited: