Media Fallout: Rams beat Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Skip...whining like the lil bitch he is!!! :ROFLMAO:

Even Keyshawn know's whats up!

jap

Legend
What is all this uproar for? Is this a 2018 NFC Championship Game redux?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Saying it was a penalty, but should not have been called, is like whining about getting a speeding ticket for driving 52 MPH in a 45 MPH zone.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I've watched everything about that game so far and the conversation is 98% about what the Cowboys did wrong and 2% about the Rams, period.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My God Skip is a moron. A foul is a foul in the 1st minute or the 89th minute it doesn't fucking matter you colossal idiot!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I did not watch any of the clips.

Did anyone mention the blow to the head of Goff on the interception that led to the Cowboys only points of the second half?

Worst call of Week 1 that I saw. There’s an official who’s only job on that play is to watch the QB. That play is called when a defender accidentally brushes a QB’s helmet. Goff’s helmet got turned around.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The only thing they should be saying is Great Game Plan, plus mentioning a Few Players..

Whit got an Off the Mother Fing Charts Grade of 95.1 are you serious for a 38 year old ????

Goff threw that perfect pass, it was unreal to Jeff, I was against the Goff pick,Im No Homer, but THAT THROW Awesome..

And Brown he made the Oline look better than it is,jmho...

Goff did dink and dunk most the night, his average target was less than 5 yards,2 worst in the NFL.But like I posted that 31 yard connect was Awesome.

And new boy Akers had 1 think 14 carries for 40 yards, that not good blocking or running...

Plus almost all the yards receiving are after the catch, give big time credit to Woods Highbe and Coop..Jmho

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, as much as I want the Rams to be the top seed, wouldn't it be great if both teams tied for the final playoff spot at the end of the season? :LOL:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
There was a similar play last night where I believe it was Engram had stiff armed a DB right before the ball got there. Created separation, and was flagged. No arguments from either team. Just like there shouldn't be arguments from Dallas.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Since when is Skip Bayless "media"? Sports media means that one is relevant and unbiased.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good listen and McVay has a funny response re: Goff not seeing Kupp open there late in the game.