Mean tweets: featuring Goff, Gurley, Mathews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice, wanted to post it as well!

Brady’s is funny.Doesn’t take himself so seriously off the field.

Clay’s was a classic tweet, sort of grossed him out.

Goff does need to take the shit out of his drawers.

Gurley - as much as I say I want him traded,he is a solid Ram.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Todd's facial expressions there are great. You can tell that he has a warrior mentality. He's not the type that anyone should fuck with... you can clearly see it. I love that about him.

As much as I dislike the University of Georgia (my little brother is a GA Tech Grad)... they have a lot of players who come out of that school with the true warrior mentality... almost like crazed dawgs.

I bet he wanted to tell whoever wrote that tweet... "Pull Up Then!". No doubt he'd be standing outside waiting on this guys arrival no matter who it was. (y)

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
What was Todd's response? Replayed it several times and still can't tell what he said. Bradys were pretty funny he was a good sport.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd's facial expressions there are great. You can tell that he has a warrior mentality. He's not the type that anyone should fuck with... you can clearly see it. I love that about him.

As much as I dislike the University of Georgia (my little brother is a GA Tech Grad)... they have a lot of players who come out of that school with the true warrior mentality... almost like crazed dawgs.

I bet he wanted to tell whoever wrote that tweet... "Pull Up Then!". No doubt he'd be standing outside waiting on this guys arrival no matter who it was. (y)
*flexes..."Todd, you ready for the gun show?" ~Selassie I

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sony Michel was the best

Although Panasonic isn't a bad brand. I would've went with Phillips or Westinghouse lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sony Michel was the best

Although Panasonic isn't a bad brand. I would've went with Phillips or Westinghouse lol

i agree about panasonic. some may consider them equal to sony. even phillips is a respected brand.

they should have named some real cheap brand. palsonic, teac, akai, etc.