McVay's prediction for Gurleys stats before this season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm still baffled at how apple became the major player in mobile phones with such a shit product.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
At least Apples phones didn't catch fire and blow up. Lol

No but they dropped calls when users "didn't hold them correctly".

Hahaha.........how are you my old friend? Good holidays for you?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

i'm still baffled at how apple became the major player in mobile phones with such a crap product.

At the time they had a devoted "fanbase" and while Jobs was a lot of not so good things and got credit sometimes that he didn't deserve (siri for example) he knew how to make a good looking product and he had great marketing skills.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

i'm still baffled at how apple became the major player in mobile phones with such a crap product.

Because owning Apple products is basically a religion. Apple can, and usually does, do the same sketchy garbage or worse than Microsoft and people will praise then for it and hate Microsoft. It is mind boggling until you realize that many, but not all, Apple product people are... Completely taken by the hype. I was going to say brainwashed, but that's a hair too strong.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

all my kids have macbooks and when i look at them i see a cheaply made hunk of junk. but they love them and wouldn't let me buy any other brand. it's crazy.

i understand from the beginning apple wanted people to rely only on their product if they bought one. it's the reason the kids wanted the macbooks, because it was easier to swap data with their shit iphones.

for me the worst thing are the chargers. the cord is rubbish and breaks apart within a year of purchase, without fail. imagine how much money they make from people replacing the charger cord every year. my samsung cords last the lifetime of the phone so i've never had to replace them. not that i buy a single thing from the apple store, ebay all the way.

EastRam

Pro Bowler

Because they invented what everyone is currently using and it's a much more stable user friendly application.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes and you my friend.

I'm on the beach (I think) for fireworks New Years Eve, and on the beach for breakfast, or making breakfast in bed for the girlie girl, New Years Day.

Christmas was good.......I cooked a huge ham and watched two kids open presents.

My girls two kids were born Dec 26 and 28th. So a new "holiday" was born this year. It's called "Brother Sister Sandwich Day". Since the 27th is "sandwiched" between their birthday the 8 year old came up with this. They didn't have any sandwiches but had a great day together.

I thought it was a fantastic idea and I hope they keep it up.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Because they invented what everyone is currently using and it's a much more stable user friendly application.

Actually didn't Blackberry first launch into the smartphone space? I had one early on and I remember everyone being wowed by it.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
So anyway....awesome foresight and planning by McVay to properly use Gurley, unlike his predecessor. I'm still amped because offenses normally improve the 2nd year in the system, plus McVay still hasn't been able to get all the players he wants yet. Exciting times ahead Rams fans!