McVay’s future as Rams HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really getting sick of hearing this. Maybe that’s part of the reason for this years disaster. Was he 100% committed this year , since we heard the same rumors last year.
Either squash the rumors or move on. The Rams organization has treated him very good and deserves his full commitment.
I really like McVay and what he’s done , but this is ridiculous. It will be the same thing every year , so maybe it’s time to start looking for his replacement. Dammit

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Really getting sick of hearing this. Maybe that’s part of the reason for this years disaster. Was he 100% committed this year , since we heard the same rumors last year.
Either squash the rumors or move on. The Rams organization has treated him very good and deserves his full commitment.
I really like McVay and what he’s done , but this is ridiculous. It will be the same thing every year , so maybe it’s time to start looking for his replacement. Dammit

DUDE - GROWN UPS are in the room. Make sure when posting against The Rams HC(Mcvay) you know what his commitment is.

Once someone starts listening to fake news then there screwed into believe the truth.

I’d say ESPN & this reporter losses credibility & is a sellout IMO. You can twisted however you want. So here is this.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I would SO hate seeing Asshole Face on our sideline as our coach. :hellno:
I hear ya friend... But the Rams could do way.... WAY worse. I feel like we could learn to love the ol' sphincter mug if he put us back on top.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow. You think the National Media would exaggerate or embellish for personal gain and attention?!?

Yeah - that DOUCHE .

-sort of upsetting,but that is the way they have been over the years. Just SAD!!! I don’t know what else Sean Mcvay could have said about what THE RAMS & this TEAM means to him.
-that good cop bad cop thing gets old & frustrating you have to filter through so much crap.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was listen to CoREl? He was saying how sad ESPN is about protect DANA WHITE for BEATING his WIFE & hides it because of its
$ 5 MILLION contract. Probably a bigger number than that,but stillUFC owner beating his wife should be reported by them instead of coming up with a story that they want to EXAGGERATE?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah me too
As OC? Or HC ? If it’s as a HC I’d say get your face all up in that ? If not I’d have to agree & say I could get use to him,especially if he is in the booth game days.
I like him with NJ under Parcels

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There would be a stench associated with leaving the team like this, imo.
He would smell it, the team would, everyone would, even if everyone is too polite to tell McVay that this shit kinda stinks, he's got to smell it.
I think he comes back for at least 1 more with Stafford, Kupp and Co..... but I've been wrong a lot

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I hope you are right and will wait for jourdain to say something before I truly panic, but a lot of people who talk will ask to be left off the record because they really shouldn’t be talking etc

I'm not necessarily opining on what McVay will do, but that piece by Schefter was nothing more than innuendo based on mythical "sources." There is nothing at all concrete in the piece, and coming on the heels of another one where McVay himself said he's not interested in TV right now, it looks like clickbait.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Retiring at 37 does not get you in the HOF ever.

He will be just another Gruden if he does.

I actually like how he interviews but as a game analyst I think is too much a corn ball.

I hope he does not turn out to be a quitter taking his toys and going home because of a bad stretch.

If he does my opinion of him with change DRASTICALLY.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
If hes burned out then he needs to go, Vermeil burned out then came back and did his thing. Thanks coach for the winning culture that you brought to the Rams and the fans. Peace.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I actually like how he interviews but as a game analyst I think is too much a corn ball.
I don't think the networks realize what they'd really be getting. People think Collinsworth talks too much? How about a 45 second description of a two yard run on 3rd and five at 3X speed?

And I agree.....bad time to quit....first time things go bad?......how's that gonna work with a new team a few years down the road?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We have to get our wives to give his wife some nagging lessons....Then he will never leave the profession.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I don’t know what’s true and what’s not regarding McVay, but this article is beyond dogshit. It’s all “sources say” mixed in with speculation, but absolutely nothing concrete.

The term “clickbait” comes to mind.
No idea what's happening with McVay, but (unfortunately) Schefter is a respectable journalist. That doesn't mean his sources are correct.

I personally doubt that McVay will leave after a losing season like this one. However would not be surprised if McVay wanted some time to think about his future. He's poured a massive amount of energy into the Rams the last few years. Hard to maintain that pace year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.