MCVAY THANK YOU EMAIL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got this email today.

images

Rams Fan,
On behalf of the Los Angeles Rams, I would like to thank you for your unwavering support and dedication to our team. From our first offseason workout all the way to our first playoff berth since 2004, you were committed to this team and together, we made history.

The Rams won the NFC West championship for the first time in nearly 15 years and we returned playoff football to Los Angeles in front of a crowd of more than 70,000 incredible fans. The Coliseum was electric and we are very appreciative of everyone that was there cheering us on. Although we are disappointed our season ended sooner than we had hoped, we are encouraged by the talent we have in place, the resiliency of our players and coaches, and the passion of our fans. We recognize the role you played in our success and for that we thank you.

This week marks the beginning of an offseason dedicated to improving our football team as we continue our journey to bring home a Super Bowl championship to Los Angeles. As we embark on this next chapter, we hope you extend your support and join us at the Coliseum this fall to recreate Saturday’s Wild Card atmosphere all season long. Together, I am confident we will build a franchise that will make you and the entire Los Angeles community proud.

We are motivated to respond to this challenge and our work for the 2018 season begins now.

Sincerely,

Sean McVay

Connect With Us:

Los Angeles Rams

29899 Agoura Rd, Floor 2

Los Angeles, CA 91301

Contact Info:

Phone: 818 338-0011

Email: info@rams.nfl.com

Unsubscribe

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice to be appreciated. We know Kevin Demoff and some players and coaches visit ROD because they care what we think and value our opinion. Again, nice to be appreciated.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'm thinking he wrote it and I would be disappointed if he didn't. If you don't want to write something don't put your name on it.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
In case he creeps here.

Thanks Coach,

It was a dark decade, allways wondering if the light at the end of the tunnel was a train. Thanks for bringing us back up and for making it easy to represent in the Pacific Northwest! 34-0 at half, they'll never live it down!

Cheers

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" The thought never crossed my mind, (Did he write this!!) Why should it have!!?!":confused:o_O:rolleyes:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
There is that "wild card game" phrase again.

We are NFC West Division Champions.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Doubtful. I don't see the word "mindful" and do not see the phrase "we not me".
Yeah, I also don’t think he wrote it — no usage of the phrases “handful,” “humbling,” or “trust the process.”(y)

Sounds like something the p.r. guys wrote and he signed off on it. Kind of a corporate-sounding letter, frankly.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@XXXIVwin
I think you understood my post. It's not in blue.

Not McVay's words. Not the type of words to make me follow him into war and address him for the leader that he is. I'll do one better:

Jake Bye, calling you out. This wasn't even close to what McVay would say.

Ellard80

Legend
Oh lol "Recreate the wild card atmosphere" (as opposed to the home atmosphere of many other games)

I see what you did there Mr. Letter...

fearsomefour

Legend
"This year, we plan on having nacho and make your own pizza stations at the draft centr locaton...."
If written by Bernie.