McVay talks Eagles vs Rams: presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hahaha Cracked me up. "Yes everything Todd is able to do with the ball is a direct result of Skip and I coaching him" hahaha

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Every time I listen to McVay I get more excited about him being our coach.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He's simply a football savant.

I only hope he doesn't pull a Vermeil and burn himself out.

He's got to find balance so he can be our coach for DECADES

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I love the way he's immediately more confident when stepping up to take the blame for his own mistakes as he's already identified them (you could almost see relief to do so in this interview), as well as anything discussing strategy and plays, which I no doubt attribute to his prior irritation with reporters attempting to drag him into Goff and Wentz comparisons, also very much commendable :)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I love the way he's immediately more confident when stepping up to take the blame for his own mistakes as he's already identified them (you could almost see relief to do so in this interview), as well as anything discussing strategy and plays

L.A. Times October 5, 2042

In other news, following Sean McVay's passing of Don Shula's record for wins this last NFL season along with his 15 Super Bowl victories in 16 play-off appearances, the National Inquirer discovers McVay's secret; self flagellation. Not a single game in his career has gone by without accepting blame for his mistakes, whether real or not, and in so doing, this new record bests both Gandhi & Mother Theresa simultaneously for feelings of guilt. His latest QB Jared Goff Jr., whose mother is the former pop icon Taylor Swift, has also finalized her purchase of the Rams from the Josh Kroenke estate following his 'accidental' death at the hand of another Walmart heir.

Last edited:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
L.A. Times October 5, 2042

In other news, following Sean McVay's passing of Don Shula's record for wins this last NFL season along with his 15 Super Bowl victories & 16 play-off appearances, the National Inquirer discovers McVay's secret, self flagellation. Not a single game in his career has gone by without accepting blame for his mistakes, and in so doing, this new record bests both Gandhi & Mother Theresa simultaneously for feelings of guilt. His latest QB Jared Goff Jr., whose mother is the former pop icon Taylor Swift, has also finalized her purchase of the Rams from the Josh Kroenke estate following his 'accidental' death at the hand of another Walmart heir.

This is just golden, golden I tell ya!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's simply a football savant.

I only hope he doesn't pull a Vermeil and burn himself out.

He's got to find balance so he can be our coach for DECADES

He reminds me a lot of Vermiel yeah, in his leadership style and that's high praise IMO.

But he also has a very good foundation of gameplanning/strategy/system and his association with Wade will hopefully bear fruit in his defensive knowledge as well. I think this guy is going to be the next great head coach in this league and for many years.

Whatever happens this season we are set up for a glorious window of contending. I just pray they keep Wade around for at least 4-5 years even if he's in a power chair.

Ram65

Legend
It will be interesting to see how he attacks the Eagles defense.

I would have liked a better/more detailed explanation of the clock management at the end of the half. McVay took the heat but, not really giving a good answer. I just replayed it and they let a lot of time go by after the screen and then the 8 yard run. Could have had two pass play attempts for the TD. Instead they ran up the middle for nothing and then Goff's keeper. I like bones but, maybe he should have someone else in his ear.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It will be interesting to see how he attacks the Eagles defense.

I just hope McVay makes it happen early in the first quarter to take any Eagle fans noise out of the game. Quick successful passing game then turned over to Gurley to eat clock and bury them. jmo.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It will be important this week to get the eagles on their heels. A few quick scores and/or a turnover will do the trick.

Also hoping the sea hags stumble in Florida this week.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love McSlay. Off topic, but does anyone else have issues streaming from the Rams official site??? I ALWAYS have buffering issues on there. From different PCs AND networks, so I know it ain't just me!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Love McSlay. Off topic, but does anyone else have issues streaming from the Rams official site??? I ALWAYS have buffering issues on there. From different PCs AND networks, so I know it ain't just me!!

I can't use Safari at all, not on my Mac at home or on my iPhone.

I can use Firefox, but I haven't cared enough to figure it out.

That said, yes, I've had tons of issue with the official vids. Occasionally I'll find someone posted the vid to youtube and I'm golden, but the Flash crap (YES, I SAID IT, DAMMIT, ADOBE FLASH IS PURE, UNADULTERATED CRAP!!!) seems to be an ongoing issue.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i can't watch any videos on their site, or nfl.com for that matter.

but i'm still running on windows vista. that may have something to do with it.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YESS ALL THE TIME!!! And I have good internet.