McVay Poll ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How did the Week 1 demolition of the Indianapolis Colts effect your view of the Rams Head Coach?
by Sean Wilkinson@Papa_Lurch Sep 15, 2017, 10:20am CDT TWEET

usa_today_10262686.0.jpg
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports
Sean McVay couldn’t have asked for a better start to his head coaching career. Heading into the season, fans expressed optimism about the Rookie head coach, with a whopping 98% expressing either a neutral or positive view of McVay.

McVay_Approval_Poll_Week_1.png

McVay affirmed that support as his Rams absolutely destroyed the Colts in Week 1 at the Coliseum, 46-9. The offense, defense, and special teams all played magnificently and showed that the Rams may not be the SOSAR of old.

In addition to having his team prepared for the Colts, McVay also played a part in ending the holdout of star DT Aaron Donald - whose impact is impossible to overstate for this Rams team.

Personally, I’ve been impressed by the 31 year old McVay. He is living up to the ‘genius’ moniker that many experts have placed on him and has shown the ability to maintain his composure - and his team’s focus - through controversy.

But my opinion doesn’t matter here... your’s does. What do you think Rams fans? How is the Rookie doing?

Poll
On a Scale of 1 (Bad) to 5 (Good), how would you grade McVay through the first week of the season?
  • 1%
    1 - Horrible!
    (4 votes)

• 0%
    (1 vote)

• 2%
    3 - Meh
    (12 votes)

• 49%
    (277 votes)

• 48%
    5 - Is it too early for an extension?
    (275 votes)
569 votes total

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/...ts-recap-sean-mcvay-approval-poll-week-2-2017

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
^ So i see 12 morons said "meh" and 5 other voters either didnt understand the rating system
and/or ... they are some of my fellow Missourians who haven't found forgiveness in their hearts yet.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
^ So i see 12 morons said "meh" and 5 other voters either didnt understand the rating system
and/or ... they are some of my fellow Missourians who haven't found forgiveness in their hearts yet.

12 morons said meh... my exact thoughts. Can we extract that dumb term from use already?

Also, polling a coach rating after one game is about as useless as those power rankings.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like 3k got a couple of his buddies to vote 1 with him :D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Who are the idiots who voted anything but four and five?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
that the Rams may not be the SOSAR of old.
When ever someone uses this^^ expression when talking about MY Rams, and I don't care weather it's Pro or Con! It really pisses me off! It make's me think of Ken Norton Jr. and the 49ers and I want to Punch someone!
Upset.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When ever someone uses this^^ expression when talking about MY Rams, and I don't care weather it's Pro or Con! It really pisses me off! It make's me think of Ken Norton Jr. and the 49ers and I want to Punch someone!
View attachment 21618

Well, for this week at least, you can pretend the 'r' in 'sosar' stands for Redskins.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
1 real game vs the worst team in football.

Let's talk after the cowboys game.

When a team beats a team they SHOULD, in the fashion they did, they should get credit top to bottom.

Imagine had the game been closer, or even got an L the reactions.

I don't care who the other team is, I won't ever downplay wins.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Also, polling a coach rating after one game is about as useless as those power rankings.

I agree! Why even bother..........

Let's talk after the cowboys game.

This is the game I have circled. They need momentum going back home to play the Seahawks so a win in Dallas would be huge. It's going to be a big test on defense and offense. The Rams have an edge on ST's so that may be the unit that tips the scales that Sunday. If they beat the Cowboys two things will happen.

1. The media will be all over the Rams and McVay's jocks.

2. @Rynie will say the refs gave it to the Rams.

When a team beats a team they SHOULD, in the fashion they did, they should get credit top to bottom.

Imagine had the game been closer, or even got an L the reactions.

I don't care who the other team is, I won't ever downplay wins.

Well said, good point. They beat the hell out of a bad team, which is what good teams usually do. It's a W and they all count the same at the end of the year but your point of observing HOW they got the W is perfectly sensible. Had this been a 12-10 game that would be a different story.