McVay locker room speech

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Everett looks like a new player the last couple of weeks.
Just can't give up on players that quickly.
He is turning into a play maker at TE.
Higbee was well.
Depth everywhere at the skill spots when you factor in Reynolds and Brown.
Just a great job of developing guys.
Starting with Detroit and Talibs return I am hoping for some better D play and fewer points given up.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Everett looks like a new player the last couple of weeks.
Just can't give up on players that quickly.
He is turning into a play maker at TE.
Higbee was well.
Depth everywhere at the skill spots when you factor in Reynolds and Brown.
Just a great job of developing guys.
Starting with Detroit and Talibs return I am hoping for some better D play and fewer points given up.

Just in time for my playoff run in Fantasy, I unleashed him last week when I was behind by 116 points.

Goff, Woods, Hill, Zuerlein, and Everett gave me just over 119.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I can't do fantasy football.

Last time I played I had the second highest overall scoring team in our entire league and after the top two teams, there was a massive drop off in scoring.

Top guy was 9-1 when I stopped making moves.

I was second and was 2-8. LITERALLY every week, my opponent had their BEST game of the season against me. It became a running gag. One guy started making money betting games where my opponents players could change the game and made some serious money.

So I just stopped. I made a lot of guys happy that year, tho. Can't tell you how many times I'd see, "this is crazy! I've never scored this many points in FF...EVER!" Guys had their all time single game records set in like 6 of the 10 weeks.

Thankfully, I only care about the Rams and they are doing well.

I'm too competitive to lose like that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Last time I played I had the second highest overall scoring team in our entire league and after the top two teams, there was a massive drop off in scoring.

I was second and was 2-8. LITERALLY every week, my opponent had their BEST game of the season against me. It became a running gag. One guy started making money betting games where my opponents players could change the game and made some serious money.

So I just stopped. I made a lot of guys happy that year, tho. Can't tell you how many times I'd see, "this is crazy! I've never scored this many points in FF...EVER!" Guys had their all time single game records set in like 6 of the 10 weeks.

you sound like a candidate for best ball leagues.

you draft your players then forget about it. players with the best scores every week are your starters. team with the most points scored wins. no roster moves allowed. you can come back and visit at the end of the season and see where you finished.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Cool! Also, I didn't know Ebukam's nickname was M'Baku

mbaku-black-panther.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Every year I am top three in scoring. I say the SAME thing to anyone who will listen. Peeps always bring their best game at me, haha.