McVay is a mental freak

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Don’t know if you all have seen this, but:

Does this remind anyone of Dustin Hoffman in “Rainman”??? Sean McVay is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!! The Rams need to do ANYTHING they have to do to keep him as their Head Coach!!!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does this remind anyone of Dustin Hoffman in “Rainman”??? Sean McVay is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!! The Rams need to do ANYTHING they have to do to keep him as their Head Coach!!!
Heh heh. But I’m pretty sure McVay knows candy bars don’t cost $100.

jap

Legend
Sean: "Of course, it's 45 minutes to Wapner, to Wapner!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if Pete Carroll remembers SuperBowl XLIX, 2nd and goal from the 1yd line, 27 seconds left in the game, 1 timeout remaining... :sneaky:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Every fan in the NFL is at least a little bit jealous of our HC, just not all are willing to admit it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wonder if Pete Carroll remembers SuperBowl XLIX, 2nd and goal from the 1yd line, 27 seconds left in the game, 1 timeout remaining... :sneaky:

The question I have is how many timeouts did each team have ?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

You know 'rain man' is based on a real guy? Lived in Salt Lake.

Could read a book with each eye reading a page.

Could read the pages in seconds and have 90 percent retention.

Remarkable.

RamWoodie

Legend
McVay is a very good coach on his way to greatness!

He still tends to forget the TE too much in the offense...and...I still wonder why he abandoned the run game against the Bears.

I hope he really learned from that!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm kinda like McVay. I can remember 30 years ago like it was yesterday. I just can't remember yesterday like it was yesterday. :confused:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see the rest of the NFL's teams looking to find some of the pixie dust from the magic of McVay by hiring his offensive staff who have the McVay magic dust on them.

Thus I was pondering out loud here thinking if the Rams can turn this into a positive by looking back @ what the NE Pats did with their QB's?

Drew Bledsoe traded for a high first-round draft pick.
Matt Cassel traded for a mid 2nd rd pick.
Jimmy Garoppolo traded for a very high 2nd rd pick.
Jacoby Brissett traded for a #1 round WR draft pick.

I see many here posting comments on the creation of a pro bowl QB Kirk Cousins. Now Goff rises from :poop: to two back to back pro bowls....If Snead & McVay are thinking about grooming drafted QB's of their choosing (not a Jeff Fisher choice Mannion) & then showcase them when needed or appropriate in this high octane offense then dump them off after a few yrs & stock up on Snead's future draft selections?:thinking::bueller:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I see the rest of the NFL's teams looking to find some of the pixie dust from the magic of McVay by hiring his offensive staff who have the McVay magic dust on them.

Thus I was pondering out loud here thinking if the Rams can turn this into a positive by looking back @ what the NE Pats did with their QB's?

Drew Bledsoe traded for a high first-round draft pick.
Matt Cassel traded for a mid 2nd rd pick.
Jimmy Garoppolo traded for a very high 2nd rd pick.
Jacoby Brissett traded for a #1 round WR draft pick.

I see many here posting comments on the creation of a pro bowl QB Kirk Cousins. Now Goff rises from :poop: to two back to back pro bowls....If Snead & McVay are thinking about grooming drafted QB's of their choosing (not a Jeff Fisher choice Mannion) & then showcase them when needed or appropriate in this high octane offense then dump them off after a few yrs & stock up on Snead's future draft selections?:thinking::bueller:

Thats something that only happens through bad situations typically.
The Pats had injuries to their QBs that created the draft capital.
Great coaching and a weak division allowed the Pats to turn injury lemons into draft pick lemonade.

For the rest of the league those lemons usually just leave a sour taste in everyones mouth.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Sean McVay
20190102_195103.jpg

MindFreak!

Malibu

Pro Bowler
One of the best retorts all year - literally hilarious!!! Bravo! Absolutely the dumbest sequence I've seen out of a QB/HC. If I was Wilson I would be refusing to run those plays and give it to the best power back in football for the win. Dumbest implosion in the NFL of all time imo.