McVay & Goff (Would NOT take any other Head Coach or QB!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I feel so very, very fortunate that the Rams have Sean McVay for their Head Coach and Jared Goff for their QB! There is NO Head Coach I would rather have than Sean McVay and NO QB that I would rather have than Jared Goff!!! The Rams future is in such great hands with these two very special men! Of course, I will also add that there is NO RB that I would want other than Todd Gurley or Defensive Player than Aaron Donald!!! I can only hope that they will all be Rams for many, many years (Preferably, Their entire NFL Careers!)!

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Yup, they're a great combo

nfl-es-i-would-pipe-seans-girlfriend-jared-goffs-leaked-34822590.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I can't imagine Jared Goff using "pipe" as a verb.

That doesn't track with his vernacular.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Goff, Gurley, AD, Mcvay. Thank you les !

I agree , innovative young coach who the players love, 24 year old QB with tons of potential, Match made in football heaven.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hate to swoop in here as the fun sponge and all, but I think we sometimes go a bit too far with Coach McVay's girlfriend. She's hot, I get it. But I don't know that it's right and in many ways is worse (from the perspective of disrespect) than calling some of the players names.

I mean I've been called names and that BS doesn't bother me one bit. But bring my wife or kids into it, and I have a problem with it. Just my .02 dudes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn't trade our head coach & QB combination with any team. Good thread topic.

Both have room to improve too, which is scary. Jared isn't the guy he's going to be after more playoff seasoning, and Coach isn't yet at that Belichick level where he can coach up his coaches on both sides of the ball or where he's got the pulse of the zebras and working them on what matters on gameday. But that's coming. And we are in a ridiculously envious position as fans right now ain't it great? :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.theringer.com/video/201...ipple-effects-what-will-sean-mcvays-legacy-be

NFL Ripple Effects: What Will Sean McVay’s Legacy Be?
The Los Angeles Rams hiring Sean McVay as Jeff Fisher’s replacement not only changed their fortunes, it impacted the entire NFL
By The Ringer Staff

The Los Angeles Rams hiring Sean McVay as Jeff Fisher’s replacement not only changed their fortunes, it impacted the entire NFL. The Ringer’s Chris Ryan, Danny Kelly, Kevin Clark, and Robert Mays sit down to discuss how McVay’s hiring affects the league and what his larger legacy will be when all is said and done.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=Luo4NN7qA_k